Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 03-19-2004, 03:02 PM   #81
havik

good article, almost rekindles a lost hope.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:02 PM   #82
3.4Alero

Huh? Did you read the whole thing? I thought it was pretty depressing, how it said that Olds is "gimping along." NOt how I want to picture Olds, that's for sure.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:19 AM   #83
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
the longer it gets drawn out the more our cars aren't worth spit. it would have been better to just stop it immediately.

But it is funny, how noone knows when Olds will be done. I have heard there will be the alero around til 2005. but who knows if the rumors are true.

But if GM is looking for a cure, well they killed it. If they revive Olds would anyone buy them after all this??? Probably only the hardcore Olds people.

But i think why they are gimping along is because GM is finding out that the loyal Olds people are not going to other GM products. Which this was a worry of GM's.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:10 AM   #84
havik

Quote:
Originally posted by 3.4Alero@Mar 19 2004, 06:02 PM
Huh? Did you read the whole thing? I thought it was pretty depressing, how it said that Olds is "gimping along." NOt how I want to picture Olds, that's for sure.
Overall, it's sad but I was thinking about the part about how it's dragged on and something might come to the rescue. Then I thought if the OSV was put into production, could it help....then my mind kinda wandered...so I guess that's kind of rekindling a lost hope (something that'll never happen)
Old 03-30-2004, 09:58 PM   #85
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
scott...i need you to make me one of those shirts ...the olds shafted by gm shirt...gotta have it!! :thumbsup:
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 10:44 PM   #86
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
i'll have to check my source
Old 04-02-2004, 12:12 AM   #87
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
put me on tha list to go. Oh and fxcK GM for getting rid of olds now there paying tha price i see more aleros on tha road than any other car out there olds forever!!!
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:31 AM   #88
bdyman

i would like to know more on the hotel info please scot if ya could, my g/f and i would like to know when we can reserve the room for us
and are they giving us a discount or not
any info would help,
oh sweet or scot i will try to get the money to you guys as soon as i get some money coming in i mean for the registration
:thumbsup:
Old 04-02-2004, 05:27 PM   #89
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
^^dam right punk you betta go!!

*dam we need a pimp afro smiley*
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:39 PM   #90
Oldsman
Owner

i got the info but trying to get a cheaper rate and a little more info. everything will be posted by monday.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:02 PM   #91
bdyman

sweet!!!!
you damn right iam goin jon!!!!! got to keep the pimp hand strong..lol...POLISH POWER!!!!
Old 04-26-2004, 01:44 PM   #92
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

aLeRogrL21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aLeRogrL21
what's the hotel info? Who all is going?
Old 04-26-2004, 06:11 PM   #93
Oldsman
Owner

hotel info is in the Alero Show & Straveganza thread.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:42 PM   #94
|Rev|

damn, I wanna go so bad! I live in heavens country though, oh yeah, that's Colorado for those of you who r dumb :rolleyes: :P lol anyways I wish I could go, I'm free then too. damn
CHow
Old 05-23-2004, 11:54 PM   #95
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I was just rereading this post and wondering if Fisty was still going to be there?

I was talking to Naich about what happened right after she dumped off the site. He said she just got pissed off at everybody

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 12:05 AM   #96
Oldsman
Owner

who knows if she is going.