Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 06-17-2004, 11:50 PM   #1
evilinside09

Anyone interested in getting together and cruising gratiot either this weekend (18th/19th) or next weekend (25/26). I live about a 1/2 mile from Martin and Gratiot so let's get a bunch of people together and represent AleroMod.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:48 AM   #2
misslindseysue

My 'Ho is afraid of Gratiot.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:14 AM   #3
Mach1
GX Member

Mach1 is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds cool, but man... it dosen't matter where I am or what time it is....the cops always get me. I'm usually at the do it yourself wash near 12 mile (the one with the red canopies and big parking lot) at around 10pm on fridays and saturdays to start the night off. I dont think that the fuzz will give us enough time to meet up. the party usually gets broken up every 10 minutes. so if we were all to meet up somewhere we should do it at the Star movie theater. I've never had any problems there.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:13 AM   #4
evilinside09

i'll keep an eye out for you this weekend. most likely saturday night. i'm in a silver alero with tinted windows and headlight covers (although the covers might be gone if i get the money for them before saturday). i'm hoping to have my AleroMod decals on by then too so that will make me stand out a little more. what should i look for? i'm definitely hitting up the mt. clemens car show tomorrow night. you should look into it. lots of fun.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:54 PM   #5
Mach1
GX Member

Mach1 is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome then.

wait so this car show is friday at Mt. Clemens. Is it a muscle car show or an every car kinda show?

Also, on gratiot I hang out with a group of friends. You'll probably see us driving around or we sit and watch the cars at the rite aid on 10 and the car wash near 12. We have 2 early 70's novas, a blue and green one, we have a black vibe, and me, the gold alero (oh and don't be fooled by my sig. I have the SLP exhaust in a box in my garage, it just came in, but i'll bring the new tips). Occasionally 1 of our guys who drives a red SVT focus comes out to the strip. If you see us come over and introduce your alero i wanna see it.
Old 06-25-2004, 01:11 AM   #6
evilinside09

don't know if i'll be out friday but i should be out saturday.

the car show in mt clemens is on wednesday nights - every wednesday night. sorry if there was any confusion. usually it's from about 7:30 and clears out by around 9 or so. main st south of market - right by the hayloft, damons, the bank next to buffalo wild wing's.