Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 05-23-2004, 08:45 PM   #1
|Rev|

I havn't seen anyone on this site from Colorado so far, so just finding out if anyone is as smart as I am to live here lol "hey don't look at me in that tone of voice"
Chow
Old 05-28-2004, 03:13 PM   #2
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm from colorado, but i'm in the military, and currently in tennessee
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 09:55 PM   #3
sc/alero

I AM IN DENVER AND GO TO LONGMONT OFTEN EVEN LIVED THERE FOR 6 YEARS. MY BUDDY WORKS AT HAJEK
Old 05-30-2004, 10:56 AM   #4
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i'll be in denver for college the next 4 years
Old 05-30-2004, 12:10 PM   #5
sc/alero

you need to go to the import drags on the 12th and 13th springs will be up here it would be cool to have three leros up the stomping the poop out of the imports
Old 06-11-2004, 01:26 AM   #6
|Rev|

at Bandimere? I'm definately going on the 13th, but my car is stock, won't be doin too much stopming :unsure:
Old 06-11-2004, 11:42 AM   #7
sc/alero

oh trust me you will do fine and there is always someone slower than you. springs and i will be in line at the gates both days at 6:00am so look us up. we will be parked at the top of the staging lanes as well to you are more than welcome to join us
Old 06-11-2004, 12:05 PM   #8
|Rev|

awesome, do I have to sign up ahead of time to run in the drags? and does bandimere have a site, because I need to get one of those permission forms because i'm only 17 <_<
Old 06-11-2004, 01:04 PM   #9
sc/alero

No you just show up and run.
www.bandimere.com you need to go to the calander and then click the links from there.
not sure about the permission slip but "hey son how you doing" lol
Old 06-11-2004, 03:19 PM   #10
|Rev|

be nice
Old 06-11-2004, 05:38 PM   #11
sc/alero

just thought i would help you out if you need a signiture "son" hehehehe
either way hope to see you there on sunday sat is time trial all day
Old 06-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #12
|Rev|

:o 20 freakin dollars just to spectate? how much is it to race?? it said like 65 or somethin for both days, but that is just rediculous, let me know what you know.. oh how did today go?
Old 06-13-2004, 08:33 PM   #13
|Rev|

sc do u think u braked enough? lol jk jk. gj, I left like 10 minutes after, how did u end up doing? did you beat you're brackets at all? well I couldn't run, because I don't have the cash at the moment, but there are other days. OMG did u see that R33 skyline? I almost poop myself when I saw it parked, too bad the driver sucked ass at driving lol
good job, which Alero were u the silver or darker color one?
Old 06-14-2004, 09:47 AM   #14
sc/alero

i was the silver one got knock out the 5th round i broke out. it sucked. the fastest i ran was a 14.62 at 95.7 mph so it was a good weekend. i was happy with the way the car performed
Old 06-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #15
|Rev|

yeah I was checkin out ur car at like noon or somethin, but I couldn't find you.. OH well, good job at the races. OH who was the dark colored Alero?
Old 06-14-2004, 07:31 PM   #16
sc/alero

THAT IS SPRINGS HE CAME UP FROM COLORADO SPRINGS AND WE HUNG OUT FOR THE WEEKEND HE STAYED AT MY PLACE IT WAS A GOOD TIME YOU SHOULD JOIN US IN SEPT FOR THE NEXT COMPACT RACE
Old 06-14-2004, 09:41 PM   #17
|Rev|

oh u bet ill be there B)
Old 06-15-2004, 09:27 AM   #18
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
september!!!! i'll be there!!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 09:56 AM   #19
sc/alero

cool 99 look us up here is the link http://www.bandimere.com/events/even...fm?EventID=134
let me know i think i can fit a few more peopl in the house lol
Old 06-15-2004, 11:29 PM   #20
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally posted by sc/alero@Jun 15 2004, 07:56 AM
cool 99 look us up here is the link http://www.bandimere.com/events/even...fm?EventID=134
let me know i think i can fit a few more peopl in the house lol
hey man you don't have to worry about that, in august i will start school with a cross enrollment through CU denver and CU boulder and i will be living in Thorton......so you might not have to make room....although you never know.....