Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 02-01-2004, 01:08 AM   #21
StealthAlero1

I'm thinking about going. Only about an hour drive for me.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #22
3.4Alero

Damn, that makes it about 6 hours for me!! Oh, well, no prob. Hey, Clevelanders, maybe we could meet up and convoy, since I'll be coming that way.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:31 AM   #23
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
i cant wait to go!
Pimpalero03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 10:44 AM   #24
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by 3.4Alero@Feb 1 2004, 01:51 PM
Damn, that makes it about 6 hours for me!! Oh, well, no prob. Hey, Clevelanders, maybe we could meet up and convoy, since I'll be coming that way.
sounds good......... if u leave near I-80 thats what we will be takin all the way to toledo..... and i live like 10 minutes from it so it will be easy to meet up
Old 02-02-2004, 11:35 PM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
it looks like this might be a chapter event. so the more aleros the better.

i will talk to the guys putting it on and see what alero we can get out this year.

you can pre-register or register at the gate.

let try to be there around 9:00am ET
Old 02-02-2004, 11:45 PM   #26
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Feb 2 2004, 11:35 PM
it looks like this might be a chapter event. so the more aleros the better.

i will talk to the guys putting it on and see what alero we can get out this year.

you can pre-register or register at the gate.

let try to be there around 9:00am ET
ha! dont think so dude..... ill be there prolly 10am earliest.... im not a early riser..... unless someone wnated to get a room the night befor and go up early.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:00 AM   #27
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
well i am going to try to be there 9-10. registration ends at 12 i think.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:13 AM   #28
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

umm whats the date and time and place?
Old 02-03-2004, 12:27 AM   #29
Oldsman
Owner

JUNE 19th, 2004 9:00am-4:00pm

@ state of michigan general office building parking lot
canal st. at billwood hwy
lansing , MI
Old 02-03-2004, 11:21 PM   #30
havik

Count me in
Old 02-04-2004, 07:21 AM   #31
overdrive75

If me or lindsey don't have to be members to show, 90% count us in.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:08 PM   #32
Oldsman
Owner

you don't have to be OCA members to come and show or be a spectator
Old 02-06-2004, 01:26 AM   #33
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

so how do i get my car in the show? just show up
Old 02-08-2004, 06:48 PM   #34
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Feb 3 2004, 12:27 AM
JUNE 19th, 2004 9:00am-4:00pm

@ state of michigan general office building parking lot
canal st. at billwood hwy
lansing , MI
scott is this the same place it was last year?
Old 02-12-2004, 04:16 AM   #35
Oldsman
Owner

yes it is the same the place as last year.

you can register at the show also.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:52 AM   #36
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I think I may go to. I'm on Vacation that week anyway. If it's 6 hours for 3.4 Alero, I guess it's about 11 to 12 for me. But it's cool, I can drive out Friday, go to the show on Saturday, and drive home Sunday

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:35 AM   #37
Oldsman
Owner

the more the merrier.

having a strong showing of aleros, would not only show the strength of the Alero Chapter but the whole alero community to all those older Olds people and the general public.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #38
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Feb 12 2004, 09:35 AM
the more the merrier.

having a strong showing of aleros, would not only show the strength of the Alero Chapter but the whole alero community to all those older Olds people and the general public.
I changed my mind. I'm going However I've never been before so as much info as possible would be great.

Thanks ^_^

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:02 PM   #39
fiestyalerogirl81

Does it matter if the car is all stock, or is it mainly they want aleros that have been modded?
Old 02-29-2004, 12:19 PM   #40
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by fistyalerogirl81@Feb 29 2004, 11:02 AM
Does it matter if the car is all stock, or is it mainly they want aleros that have been modded?
fiesty, i know you don't much about the olds shows, i will take that into consideration.

this is not a mod show. It is an Oldsmobile show.

All Olds shows contain classes for stock/restored to street stock and modified.

Like with all Alero chapter events, OCA events, and even aleromod meets..............stock to wild are all welcomed the same.

So don't anyone feel bad about showing up with a stock alero. At least you show up. Sometimes a stock can be helpful to show you or someone else how something was and a person who has gone wild can show you what things had to modified or removed to get to a wild mod.