Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #101
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
It is Southeast of LA near Riverside/San Bernandino.
I'm not sure if you have the stock body on it right now. The body has to be a stock Alero.
well, the steel panels and hood are stock right now, but I have the AAS kit on it currently, but I still have the original bumpers and side-skirts if needed. There is no body damage either, so none of the dimensions are out of whack. Only problem is, I DON'T have the stock black plastic piece installed under the front bumper that helps to hold the shape of the original front bumper. I had to remove that for the intercooler radiator to go in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyslick View Post
Well since I am around the corner from Blackjack and my Alero is stock I will drive his car and use mine for the mold...I know it is a BIG sacrafice but I am willing to do it. Sweet 30 min drive is cut in half...what light officer????

What a team-player you are But keep in mind, the officer has to catch you to pull you over and question your driving skills.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #102
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
it doesn't really matter who takes their car, as long as the kits get done. ive talked to oldsnut about it driving down there too. the important thing is taking a car to them so they can do the kits.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:27 PM   #103
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
if nothing else there was always my idea in previous thread everyone chip in 50 and someone buy a pos alero and send to them or someone in cali buyit
We'll get it covered, don't worry about it pimp. I've been PM'ing back and forth with people.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 12-14-2007, 10:27 AM   #104
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
well this is gonna be the first and last time for the osv kit so I'd put everything else on the backburner and get this while you still have the option, im giving up my baer big brake kit for this lol

I shaved my balls for this?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:57 AM   #105
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
well this is gonna be the first and last time for the osv kit so I'd put everything else on the backburner and get this while you still have the option, im giving up my baer big brake kit for this lol

hmm... If this doesnt fall through. Im sure someone will make it eventually there is a demand for it, someone just needs to create a market for it.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #106
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed Gr1m, hell, im willing to go a tad bit further in debt for this thing!! it'll be interesting come street wheelers time here, cause there are a few olds fans kicking around and im sure there will be a couple that will shit themselves once they relise what they just saw hahaha
Old 12-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #107
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
Im sure someone will make it eventually there is a demand for it, someone just needs to create a market for it.
Are you or anybody else willing to take that chance on waiting for someone else to do this? Like I said previously, I think the group we have compiled looks good and we still have a few guys waiting to decide. If everyone follows thru with what they say they would do, it will work. If not we have enough hot air to fill the Hindenberg, or for you younger guys that would be the Goodyear blimp.

Old 12-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #108
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
hmm... If this doesnt fall through. Im sure someone will make it eventually there is a demand for it, someone just needs to create a market for it.
the market for this kit is not large, or it would have been made already, we can barely get 10-15 people for this list, i dont see why you would go through all this trouble for 15 sales, just my opinion

Old 12-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #109
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
duely noted. Keep in mind, final price will not determine desire for the kit. However, it will determine action on that desire.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #110
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
the market for this kit is not large, or it would have been made already, we can barely get 10-15 people for this list, i dont see why you would go through all this trouble for 15 sales, just my opinion
Someone has got to stand up and make an effort on here.
IMO, the only reason we get 10-15 people is because many take the attitude of, "I'll wait and see what it looks like." That's one of the main reasons why things never get done. The other is many on this forums age group and financial status. Many on this forum should not even be modding cars because they are one day from bankruptcy.

What you call trouble is what I call a challenge.

Last edited by Oldsnut : 12-14-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #111
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

haha so true

Old 12-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #112
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well all I have to say is that I'm in on the first buy.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #113
gregyoon
GX Member

gregyoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Im interested as well however, i live in Canada and i was wondering if they would ship it and if they do ship it, how much would it cost me to pay custom??

let me know.

I have always wanted a body kit and i think this is a chance for me

btw, is carbonfiber strong enough to take the canadian winter weather???

please let me know

Last edited by gregyoon : 12-14-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #114
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregyoon View Post
Im interested as well however, i live in Canada and i was wondering if they would ship it and if they do ship it, how much would it cost me to pay custom??

let me know.

I have always wanted a body kit and i think this is a chance for me

btw, is carbonfiber strong enough to take the canadian winter weather???

please let me know
Depends where in Cannnnananada it is. You would also have to pay any tariffs or duties. It also is suppose to be paid in US$. You Canucks will obviously pay the highest shipping of the group which is paid at time of delivery.

These kits are not Carbon Fiber.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:40 PM   #115
CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

Believe me, if I had the money available, I would be on that list in a NY min.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #116
2.2l Monster
GX Member

2.2l Monster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 2.2l Monster
Can I get just the spoiler?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:22 PM   #117
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.2l Monster View Post
Can I get just the spoiler?
Yes, but read the thread.

Old 12-15-2007, 01:51 AM   #118
gregyoon
GX Member

if this is not carbon fibre, what is it??
Old 12-15-2007, 01:52 AM   #119
gregyoon
GX Member

whatever it is, i'm interested
Old 12-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #120
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

i would say its gonna be glassed