Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

View Poll Results: Which should I enter in AOTM?
FOUR 2 8.33%
FIVE 3 12.50%
SEVEN 8 33.33%
EIGHT 11 45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
That's a damn nice Alero, I def dig it.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #22
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGentry View Post
Once again, nothing positive? How old are you again, i dunno just sayin.

hell no, you asked i give honest answers, if ya cant handle it to freakin bad
your car looks like crap, i see it in a picture so get over it
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #23
JoshGentry
GL Member

JoshGentry is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
Car looks good! Is your silverado a duramax 3/4?

Just a regular ol 1500 lifted up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
they all look good IMHO i love the rims what are they?

The rims are nothing special at all. Just some R1 Racing rims. Im not sure what model rim they are but i can find out for you. They were pretty cheap. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucalare View Post
Front bumper looks a little crooked on the passenger side, but maybe I'm a perfectionist. Looks good other wise, good job.

Shhhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
hell no, you asked i give honest answers, if ya cant handle it to freakin bad
your car looks like crap, i see it in a picture so get over it

lol. Man you really crack me up. Are you mad because someone thought it was funny I cut you down and made you look stupid? You obviously are by the way you talk. lol. So it looks like crap, but everyone else that commented likes it and says it looks good? They must be lying to me, trying to boost my confidence! I'm not gonna argue with an old man who obviously needs to get laid. lolol. You say its ugly, but there is a whole thread of comments that are saying maybe you just need a new pair of glasses? lol. You disrespect me, then i will do the same. Dude you pushed the limits on what can be done to an Alero and put a lot of time and effort into it. But did i think it looked good? Hell no. It's ugly as hell. But thats just my opinion and you didnt see me crapping on your threads because i think its disrespectful and i was raised better. So its cool if you dont like my car, i understand a lot of people probably dont, but a simple "i dont like it" wouldve worked. Or just stfu and keep it to yourself. I didnt snap back because you said you didnt like it. It's how you said it. A smart ass. Anything else you wanna add? Everytime you say some stupid shit it runs the risk of me getting a thread locked dude. So how about keeping it to yourself?
Old 10-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #24
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
Quote:
Shhhhh!

Afterwards I did say it looks good though, lol.
Lucalare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #25
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ummmmm ok and..........no
Old 10-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #26
JoshGentry
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucalare View Post
Afterwards I did say it looks good though, lol.

sure did. Thanks man. But yeh, it really is saggin a bit. Its because my header panel is busted i believe? I thought i was the only one that noticed it. lol.

Quote:
ummmmm ok and..........no

What, nothing to say back??? Thanks for basically admitting I was right.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #27
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
^^^ now ur just being childish
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just a regular ol 1500 lifted up!

That's too bad.....
Old 10-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #29
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
Quote:
sure did. Thanks man. But yeh, it really is saggin a bit. Its because my header panel is busted i believe? I thought i was the only one that noticed it. lol.

I'm not sure, I don't entirely understand how the bumper is attached on these.
Lucalare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:

What, nothing to say back??? Thanks for basically admitting I was right.

well im not going to go down your childish level, its not my fault you hacked up your car you asked a question i gave feedback, and you come back with that post, so whos childish now..............not me
Old 10-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #31
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
where ur gas cap door? and what kinda wheels are those, i have to say im diggin em
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:06 AM   #32
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Scion ftmfw
Old 10-24-2010, 01:09 AM   #33
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
Quote:
well im not going to go down your childish level, its not my fault you hacked up your car you asked a question i gave feedback, and you come back with that post, so whos childish now..............not me

can totally see the lack of decent body work in all the panels...lol i wasnt going to be a rooster and say anything though, the door indent doesnt even line with with the front fender indent...atleast on the pass side.....among other things.....

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:54 AM   #34
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
lol sell this car and get a stock one and start all over. Some ricer would love to buy this from you just say its super fast and the rims get girls.

Honestly though how can you talk crap to body man, hes a great guy and much older and smarter than you. Don't ask for opinions if you can't handle others answers. You car looks like a turd get over it.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #35
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
I'm answering the question of the thread's purpose.

Don't get insulted. I don't think any of them are contest-winning quality. Of them, number 7 is the best looking with the least amount of flaws visible.

You're off to a good start, I like the direction you're going, and you're working on it. That's what counts.

As far as the insult fest, bdyman is known for being direct and he doesn't flower things up like the rest of us. He speaks his mind. Remember, this is coming from someone that is paid to do body work for a living, in an industry where perfection is required, and anything less isn't good enough.

But, I don't remember the thread title as being "how good does my car look and tell me why it sucks". I think the point was help you decide which photo to enter.

BlackJack out.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #36
JoshGentry
GL Member

Whatever dude. I'm not gonna keep going with you. Read what I said and tell me what part of it is wrong? You had a smart ass insult to my car saying chop it out. If you've got something to say, then keep it polite. Like blackjack did. You see me snapping off at him? I can handle feedback, whether it be negative or positive, about my car. Until it is rude and meant to be taken as rude. Like yours was.

Anyways. As for the rims, they are R1Racing "Hype" rims. I got them from wheelsnext.com at a pretty good deal. Idk if anyone has ever bought from there, but I had to pick like 10 different rims and they didn't have any of them, so I had to settle for these.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #37
JoshGentry
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
lol sell this car and get a stock one and start all over. Some ricer would love to buy this from you just say its super fast and the rims get girls.

dude, do you really have the right to call anyone a ricer after posting a thread of you car "drifting"? And then talking about drifting on a public road.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #38
Thewolf
GX Member

Thewolf is on a distinguished road
I'm not a fan of low body kits, but if I see your alero on the road I'll definitely look at it.
Thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #39
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Quote:
dude, do you really have the right to call anyone a ricer after posting a thread of you car "drifting"? And then talking about drifting on a public road.

Date check scrub.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #40
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
Quote:
Cant get my truck! 6 inch suspension, 3 inch body lift. 40 inch nittos. (: sex on wheels. imo. lol.

yeah, i'm gonna agree with that one! Oh to think one day I will be able to afford such nice toys!

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote