Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

View Poll Results: Which should I enter in AOTM?
FOUR 2 8.33%
FIVE 3 12.50%
SEVEN 8 33.33%
EIGHT 11 45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #41
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
well im not going to go down your childish level, its not my fault you hacked up your car you asked a question i gave feedback, and you come back with that post, so whos childish now..............not me

your a douch, your car wasnt nothing specil bdyman, I dont care how much work you put into it. The tail lights looked like complete ass and the spoiler didnt even flow with your car. You sit on your high horse like your the car god of the forum, its not your style, good stfu and move on.

So here you can start you lame attack on me...we all know thats all your good for.

I like it, looks nice. I think it would look sick in a nice silver or deep blue...keep up the good work.
JD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #42
robalero
GLS member

robalero is on a distinguished road
I personally like it too, I love the rims even tho it wasn't your first choice.

the one thing I don't like is the green lettering on the side, thats plain it as for the body work ( I cant see it no matter how much I go to look back but im sure I could in person ) man nothing is perfect because as soon as you get it that way it has to stay in a garage or trailer because something is gonna mess it up somehow somewhere. Enjoy the car and make it as you truly want it
robalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #43
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
your a douch, your car wasnt nothing specil bdyman, I dont care how much work you put into it. The tail lights looked like complete ass and the spoiler didnt even flow with your car. You sit on your high horse like your the car god of the forum, its not your style, good stfu and move on.

So here you can start you lame attack on me...we all know thats all your good for.

I like it, looks nice. I think it would look sick in a nice silver or deep blue...keep up the good work.

Wow say not your style and move on but your talking smack. 1 you don't know shit 2 bdys did amazing work
3 your a dumbass
Ha
Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #44
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post

If you think bodymans work looks like shit your saying the site member with the OSV kit looks like shit.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:10 AM   #45
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:12 AM   #46
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
my .02 TO EACH HIS OWN and on here 1) accept people opinions they are like ahoes everyone has one!! 2) there are people on here who do excellent work just cause you don't like what they have done then whatever but when it comes to bdyman he did his car for HIM not anyone else. and if you don't like someone's oppinion then don't post anything just sit here and read everyones posts i am starting to get sick of reading drama because someone said something that may or may not have made them sound like a rooster but guess what stop being a kitty and take the criticism if it offends you that bad then don't start talking shit on a forum where people come to get idea's and if they don't know something LEARN about what they want to do... i know im nothing special and i haven't done anything special to my car YET but guess what the economy sucks and i can't afford to do anything to my car at the moment.... i just wanted to get that off my chest cause its been bugging me the past couple of days

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #47
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
Wow say not your style and move on but your talking smack. 1 you don't know shit 2 bdys did amazing work
3 your a dumbass
Ha

1.Im not talking smack, this guy does nothing but talk shit 2. never said he didnt 3. go eff yourself

[quote=xXManwhoreXx;562316][img]
If you think bodymans work looks like shit your saying the site member with the OSV kit looks like shit.

Did i say his work was shit no, i said his tail lights and spoiler...learn to read. The OSV looks awsome if your asking.
JD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #48
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Everybody chill! Warnings have been handed out, further retaliations will receive points and possible bans.

Thanks, Kyle
Old 10-29-2010, 01:59 AM   #49
BoarderTy
GL Member

BoarderTy is on a distinguished road
Personally, in my opinion. This is one of the best, if not the best looking alero on this site. and that i have ever seen. This is what i wanted my car to look like. Def an inspiration to me. Great job man!
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #50
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
Let's all just play nice. Good job for doing your own thing that's all I'm gonna say. It may not be what some like but at least you did it no matter how it looks.
Chris2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:27 AM   #51
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
Let's all just play nice. Good job for doing your own thing that's all I'm gonna say. It may not be what some like but at least you did it no matter how it looks.

Agreed don't get offended over my opinion's. It looks as good as you think it does man
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote