Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #21
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like I heard that once before, but due to lack of an enemy at the time I was having my cravings.....

Old 03-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #22
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #23
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
what do you mean by that? I'd like to go, but just don't really have the funds to get me there this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
you knew about it for a year

wonder how people get anything done with the inability to plan

This is true. I posted the date last year the day after I got home from ASS '10.

Since a year isn't enough time to plan and save money, look at the other post where I posted to dates for 2012, 2013 and 2014. Maybe knowing the date 3 years in advance will be enough time

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
In all honesty...just knowing the date doesn't mean people can actually set the money aside to do it. Some people have massive bills or are just barely making enough to survive.

Hell, if I were to go, I'd have to factor in a hotel for a family of 5 (where most don't allow more than 4 to a room), have to schedule and pay for pet sitting or a kennel (I dont trust anyone else enough to care for my pets), and that's just for starters, lets not get into feeding the whole crew for the trip, paying for gas the whole way, because I'm trailering it if I go, etc. etc.

Hell, it's taken me 5 years or more just to get the car where it is now, and that's because something ALWAYS comes up with expenses. Braces for the kids, paying for a wrecked car for the teenager, it goes on and on.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #25
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
^^Where that may be true, but your not one of these guys that look at the ASS pics and say "Dood, I'm def going next year"

No offense Cav, but I think you are the one that has said that the most. But the guys that crack me up the most are those guys that say, usually about month after ASS "Dood, we should have a big meet in my town since I live in a pretty centeral spot. I live in Michigan"

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #26
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
these guys that look at the ASS pics and say "Dood, I'm def going next year"

No offense Cav, but I think you are the one that has said that the most.

I thought that was my title
Old 03-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
^^Where that may be true, but your not one of these guys that look at the ASS pics and say "Dood, I'm def going next year"

No offense Cav, but I think you are the one that has said that the most. But the guys that crack me up the most are those guys that say, usually about month after ASS "Dood, we should have a big meet in my town since I live in a pretty centeral spot. I live in Michigan"

Yeah, true. In that case, they have no defense. Just know that I always WANT to go, but since I know shit always comes up (like being in Iraq almost every time), I just don't make an announcement that "I'm definitely going" when I know it is unlikely that I will be able to.

One year, I will go. The army just hasn't decided for me which year that will be :P

Old 03-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #28
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
I will be there this year. I def wanna make it. Ruby is gonna look different from the last time you saw her A little different. Still need to do the body work on it and make her PERFECT....im gettin there
Old 03-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
I will be there this year. I def wanna make it. Ruby is gonna look different from the last time you saw her A little different. Still need to do the body work on it and make her PERFECT....im gettin there

So which is it, You will be there, or you wanna make it? I'm confused.....
Old 03-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #30
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
So which is it, You will be there, or you wanna make it? I'm confused.....

Yes i will be there. I wasnt planning on staying in ohio that long but i might just do that. So YES i will be there.

KW about the shipping. I'm gonna be back in ohio on TUESDAY now. so i dont wanna have it shipped htere before im back. I WILL get you that address....i gotta call him but i've had al ot of stuff going on the past couple days with my car.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #31
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
ASS '11 Registration
Old 03-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #32
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Ok, I will make my annual post! LOL.

I am def going.

We always have a good time, it is always good to see a bunch of friends and enjoy a couple days.

Michigan guys you have NO excuse.

I would love to drive in 20-25 deep this year, that could be an awesome sight...... We can do it and it would be the biggest appearance yet. Scot and I have been putting this on for 8 eights can we please do it this year!????

Can't wait to see everyone. Kids are welcome too, if we get enough families I will make sure there is something for the kids to do.

Hope to see you all there

Old's Wife, Momma Mo , Maureen ( whatever you guys call me now a days!)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #33
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
so guys from Michigan or passing through need to make a stop off so i can join up with you
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #34
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
okay
Old 03-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #35
bigdaddyD
GL Member

bigdaddyD is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bigdaddyD
bmxer/ion, we can just meet up at walmart there in fowlerville, its right off the highway, and would only take me 5 min to get there.

Cardomain
GM Tunerz.com
Closed Thread