Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #41
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
If you still need help... Well... Punch in that cracker barrel address
Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #42
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Still no ho

If he doesn't get moving I may have to drive up in my brothers over the hill grand prix.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #43
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't always rely on gps...we have had gps try and send us to the wrong location, it also doesn't always give you the best route...maybe I could be considered old fashioned but the main gps i need is an atlas and the map in my head...I will use gps every now and then but it doesn't always know what it is talking about
Old 06-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #44
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
Still no ho

If he doesn't get moving I may have to drive up in my brothers over the hill grand prix.

no... he has a little over a week to get it finished. go tell him to hurry his ASS up.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #45
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
no... he has a little over a week to get it finished. go tell him to hurry his ASS up.

I got him to agree to have it ready to go no later than the end of the day on the 13th or he doesn't get the rest of his money.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #46
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I got him to agree to have it ready to go no later than the end of the day on the 13th or he doesn't get the rest of his money.

GOOD!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #47
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
he better get to it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:27 AM   #48
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed he should
Old 06-09-2012, 02:10 AM   #49
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Indeed he should

He claimed to be painting yesterday. I haven't been up to check, but that hopefully means that my ho will be home in my garage Monday or Tuesday so that I can marvel in its awesomness before ASS!
Old 06-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #50
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

what time are we meeting?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #51
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
are you still aiming for 3...if so then I don't think I will be there in time to meet up with you for the trip in...my friend that is going with me doesn't get off until 9am and by my calculations is going to take me about 11 hours total.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #52
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
are you still aiming for 3...if so then I don't think I will be there in time to meet up with you for the trip in...my friend that is going with me doesn't get off until 9am and by my calculations is going to take me about 11 hours total.

I thought we were meeting at 3:30? Still at the gas station parking lot right?
Old 06-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #53
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Yep. 3:30 should get us there around 6:30 - 7
Old 06-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #54
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Yep. 3:30 should get us there around 6:30 - 7

I will be in the middle of the pack. That's the only way I can comfortably keep up since I'm not technically allowed to drive out of state with my restricted license. Should be fine, but IF I get stopped I'm a traveling mechanic and I'm heading to a group meetup to do several small jobs for people on this site. That's my story. Should work if anything comes up.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #55
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Im front of the pack like always
Old 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #56
jawa