Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #41
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
no ur right sleepy. permanent ban

Old 07-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #42
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
perm ban!

how dare you disrespect the Alero community, and how dare you be happy that ASS is going to be over. ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

dont like it call it the "Alero show and Stravaganza" or you can call it ASS for short. like everyone else.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 07-22-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #43
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisthealero View Post
I'm glad your retiring that dumb name, I always considered it to be disgraceful and showed no respect to the Oldsmobile brand to have such a foolish name.

If you haven't been to ASS you wouldn't understand anyway. That's pretty sad though if you've never been considering you live in Michigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
perm ban!

how dare you disrespect the Alero community, and how dare you be happy that ASS is going to be over. ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

dont like it call it the "Alero show and Stravaganza" or you can call it ASS for short. like everyone else.

QFT.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
Old 07-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #44
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
I'm glad your retiring that dumb name, I always considered it to be disgraceful and showed no respect to the Oldsmobile brand to have such a foolish name.

sorry you disliked the initals to the Alero Show & Stravaganza. Unfortunely you can't please everyone and you are the first to complain. It was cool and funny back when I came up with it, with sweetalero.

However what is disrespectful is GM killing Olds. Or better yet how the alero communtity is look at by the older Olds people. When we park our cars next to a 70's or 60's Olds we get dirty looks and they start saying crap. But within the Olds cumminty if you don't own the norm you are looked down on.

How about the disrespect Chevy owners have given Olds over all the years. Hell i have seen more respect from Ford and Mopar owners.

Just saying there is a lot other disrespect out there toweards the Alero and Olds. If anything ASS might be fitting cause Olds got screwed in the ASS by GM. also sometimes treated like an ASS (donkey) do the work and no respect and ASS is the first thing that gets shit on (that is why we wipe).
Old 07-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #45
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
well put!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #46
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with the name and it is pretty sad that you have never been and you LIVE in Michigan. I know i have never gone but I still respect it and i bet it is a lot of fun. Also disgrace to Oldsmobile explain to me how it is disrespecful. Also PERMA BAN.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #47
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
I am not making any promises but i am going to try to make it. i will be done with college by then.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #48
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ASS is an Acronym for Alero Show & Stravaganza, the only ASS on the forum is you.

Just the fact that this show has been put on shows respect for Oldsmobile. I say we continue you it just to piss you off.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 07-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #49
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ASS is an Acronym for Alero Show & Stravaganza, the only ASS on the forum is you.

Just the fact that this show has been put on shows respect for Oldsmobile. I say we continue you it just to piss you off.

Ironically, my cars get more respect from the import crowd. I thought there might be some kind of interest in a late-model BOP type event, but I don't know of any clubs for Buick Century. And that's a different platform, isn't it?
Old 07-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #50
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
What pisses me off is that ou talk bad about the name, live in Michigan, and have YET to come to a show

Honestly, this is why ASS is going to stop at 10. People say they are going to come out, and then they come up with some stupid ass excuse of why they can't make it. We have a lot of Michigan people on the board, and they all ssay "Sounds great, I'll be there" and most of them don't make it. You have 11-12 months to plan, save, get the car ready. so STFU, do what you need to do, and I'll see you, in person, in Michigan or IL.

The saddest thing is that Bertta-Fest, a car they stopped making in 1996, still pulls in about 30 cars a year, and that show started in 1997

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #51
sleepyalero
GLS member

I'd never miss it! It's a good fun weekend vacation.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #52
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I've made the trip 9 times.

One year with a preggo that had to pee and shit every 3 hours

One year with a 7 month old, and a milk maid (had to stop more for the milk )

One year all alone, with a bad head gasket

One year with a German kid riding shotgun

Last year with a 3 year old, who was better in the car than hismom ever was

I live 691 miles/11 hours (13+ with the ex) away,

and you're excuse is....

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 07-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #53
sleepyalero
GLS member

Lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #54
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I've made the trip 9 times.

One year with a preggo that had to pee and shit every 3 hours

One year with a 7 month old, and a milk maid (had to stop more for the milk )

One year all alone, with a bad head gasket

One year with a German kid riding shotgun

Last year with a 3 year old, who was better in the car than hismom ever was

I live 691 miles/11 hours (13+ with the ex) away,

and you're excuse is....
Very well put.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #55
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
What pisses me off is that ou talk bad about the name, live in Michigan, and have YET to come to a show

Honestly, this is why ASS is going to stop at 10. People say they are going to come out, and then they come up with some stupid ass excuse of why they can't make it. We have a lot of Michigan people on the board, and they all ssay "Sounds great, I'll be there" and most of them don't make it. You have 11-12 months to plan, save, get the car ready. so STFU, do what you need to do, and I'll see you, in person, in Michigan or IL.

The saddest thing is that Bertta-Fest, a car they stopped making in 1996, still pulls in about 30 cars a year, and that show started in 1997

Fine. What if we set a limit of people to come, and if we exceed that limit, ASS continues for another year? And we run ASS like that? With the threat of no more ASS people would be more apt to come? I know this sounds bad coming from someone who has pulled the "i'm coming" gesture more then once. But i sincerely plan on coming out next year, even if it takes me to my dying breath.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #56
jawa