Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Exclamation ASS 2013 10th Anniversary **THE LAST ONE**

The 10th Annual Alero Show & Stravaganza
Presented by the Alero Chapter of the OCA

June 13-16, 2013
in Lansing, MI.

Registration is closed, but ALL ARE WELCOME!

Host Hotel (Location of meet):
Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center
7501 W Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 627-3211

Cost of a room: $85.00

Group Block Code: Alero13

Registration costs are
$50 - non Alero Chapter member showing car

$40 - non Alero Chapter member NOT showing car

Alero Chapter members get a $10 discount

Schedule:

Thursday, 13th:
Arrive at hotel and come see me....Oldsman (The Gold OSV)

Friday, 14th:
10:00am to 2:00pm - Alero Show with trophies. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for stock, mild and wild.
12:00pm - Judging starts
1:00pm - Awards
2:00pm - RE Olds Muesum Tour
4:00pm - Dinner @ Hooters
7:00pm - Lansing Lugnuts Baseball Game + Fireworks
Evening activities.

Saturday, 15th:
8:30am - Meet in hotel parking lot
9:00am - Leave for Homecoming Show
9:30am - 2:00pm - Homecoming Show
4:00pm - Cookout
Go-Kart and mini golf after Cookout
Evening activities

Sunday, 16th:
Finish up and go home in the afternoon.

Alero Chapter show classes

stock = stock body with or without aftermarket rims and tires and/or basic bolt on upgrades.

mild = Must have Aftermarket rims and tires and minor/major bolt on upgrades which includes ground effects (razzi) or engine modifications or lowering springs.

wild = Must have full bumper replacement (AED, AAS, OSV) and/or custom paint or custom interior or custom body work or adjustable suspension.

....the Alero Chapter reserves the right to re-classify any car in order to keep everything fair and impartial.

registering to show for ASS includes the registration for the homecoming show also.

if you register not to show but the day of the homecoming show you wish to participate you can register at the homecoming show. This does not apply to the Alero show.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 06-09-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
If ANYONE has any questions, PM me and I will answer your questions or concerns.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
Oldsman
Owner

also remember.....................THIS IS THE LAST ONE. Start getting new and old aleromodders to the event.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
Oldsman
Owner

Also when registering include how many baseball tickets you will need. Registration includes 1 ticket.

Also for those of you who don't know, they play in what used to be Oldsmobile Park.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
new registration site coming monday hopefully
Old 03-01-2013, 02:07 AM   #6
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I like the idea of a baseball game
Old 03-01-2013, 03:10 AM   #7
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
How can I join the OCA? Or better yet... is it really worth joining the OCA?
(This of course is for the Cutlass).

BTW pencil me in. I wanna do some engine repairs to the Cutlass to take that up there, but if not, then I'll just take the GA and roll with Sleepy. LOL
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 03-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
How can I join the OCA? Or better yet... is it really worth joining the OCA?
(This of course is for the Cutlass).

BTW pencil me in. I wanna do some engine repairs to the Cutlass to take that up there, but if not, then I'll just take the GA and roll with Sleepy. LOL

To join the OCA goto www.oldsclub.org
Old 03-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #9
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
For the love of God... Somebody please remind me to register for the show this year lol. It looks like Papa may actually have an Alero this time, so no taking his again. Find me on facebook when the registration opens.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #10
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
My friends wife is wondering who all is bringing their female counterpart...My friend that came with me last year got his wife an alero and she is unsure about coming or not, because she thinks she might be out of place...They are planning on coming unless he gets the internship he applied for and it doesn't allow for him to go...I don't know if they are sure about bringing their alero or riding with me though it depends on how much money they can get together
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
well i know kenny will be bringing his son Adam im sure, oldsmans wife and son will most likely be there again this year, thats all i know so far.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
More the Merrier. Our goal is the most Ho's at the last ASS.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 03-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
My friends wife is wondering who all is bringing their female counterpart...My friend that came with me last year got his wife an alero and she is unsure about coming or not, because she thinks she might be out of place...They are planning on coming unless he gets the internship he applied for and it doesn't allow for him to go...I don't know if they are sure about bringing their alero or riding with me though it depends on how much money they can get together

My wife will be there. Last I knew crazytaxi's wife will be there.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post

My girlfriend will be there.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #15
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
if I do go...I may bring a female companion. the way things are right now, we'd have separate beds...but by then we may be down to one.
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #16
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
As stated in the first post, THIS IS THE LAST ASS!!!

There will be no more ASS shows. You are welcome to go to the hotel and Homecoming next year, but you'll be at the hotel all alone and one of the few Aleros at the Homecoming show (if you can find them with the way the show is lined up now )

So if you are that guy that says "WOW looks like you had fun!! I'll def be there next year" It's not going to happen. No maybes about it, this is IT!!

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-03-2013, 01:52 AM   #17
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
And yes, Mr Adam and I will be there. Hopefully his Oldsmobile block shirt and hot rodding 82 Cutlass shirt still fit. He'll have fun on the car ride out, with his DVD player in the back seat

My record time was made last year, coming home (first time for that) and it was 10 hours and 43 minutes. However, coming home this year, I might stop at Summit Racing in Ohio

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Homecoming is now arranged by clubs right?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Homecoming is now arranged by clubs right?

What u mean? It has always been put on by the reolds club.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #20
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I think he is saying like aleromod is together, and the other separate groups within the whole thing park together
Closed Thread