Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 10-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Lights went out...

So I was driving the other night just after I hooked up the gauge pod gauges and all of a sudden, the radio goes silent and the volt meter, scan gauge and all 3 gauge lights go out... I wired them into the back of the radio cluster, but have no idea what I have done... I have checked the only radio fuse I could find on the passenger side panel... I have a front strut tower bar and cannot get into the fuse box... any suggestions on this and what my issue could be? 3 years I have had the bar on and it never occured on how to get into that fuse box Help!!
Thanks in advance
Tim

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:05 AM   #2
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
You probably popped on... I would go out and check if theres one relevant I there but I'm a bit tipsy. Im thinking there is though... I also remember reading somewhere that there a realease for that whole box under either it somewhere.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Yes there is a release on either the bottom or the side, don't remember which. I pulled mine out the other day to access the firewall

Done lost my mind
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote