Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 03-04-2004, 07:31 PM   #21
99blackalero

on a four door, suicide in the back would be much better..i was thinking of it myself
Old 03-04-2004, 08:33 PM   #22
smokinAMD
V.I.P. Member

smokinAMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to smokinAMD Send a message via AIM to smokinAMD Send a message via MSN to smokinAMD Send a message via Yahoo to smokinAMD
Well, a cheap place to start appearance wise is with the customcargrills.com alluminum grill kit. It's $39 shipped on Ebay.

Ordered myself one of those tonight. That will be my first appearance mod.
smokinAMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 08:46 PM   #23
StealthAlero

Holy cow, you really need to learn a thing or two about cars man. If you can't even pick out your own muffler why even try to mod. The numbers ex. 2.25 is the exhaust diameter, the stock diameter is 2.00. A nice slp will give you 2.5 all the way back. Input is where the stock pipe meets the muffler, the output is the piping for the tips out of the muffler. If your having problems finding it, check ebay. They always have plenty of that stuff. Vinyl you can get anywhere, same with interior paint. Hoses you can get basically anywhere too. Why throw so much money into worth less mods. I just don't get why people want to hype up their car for show when it doesn't have any go. And why do you want a loud exhaust when you don't have any performance. It just stupifys me. Sorry i just think all rice belongs at chinese resturaunts. To me people who buy this stuff are people who don't know cars and are afraid to actually touch their engines. Don't be afraid man, their are directions for about every mod for our car and most of which are easy to install with simple tools. I'm not trying to harp on you, because i think its good when kids get into cars, but theirs more then just neon lights and body kits. Remember that.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:00 PM   #24
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Arrow

...................................ok im sorry i didnt know you knew everything and were god........all i wanted was an answer to one simple question........i still once again didnt want a lecture......
Old 03-04-2004, 10:56 PM   #25
Sportalero

Quote:
Originally posted by Alero-@Mar 5 2004, 03:00 AM
...................................ok im sorry i didnt know you knew everything and were god........all i wanted was an answer to one simple question........i still once again didnt want a lecture......
Okay, guys, call off your dogs. Newbie, remember? Over half of the people joined the board with big ideas and had no idea what they were talking about. Man, if you have the cash flow, do what you want, but i would seriously recommend using the "Search" button more often to avoid lectures :unsure:
Old 03-04-2004, 11:11 PM   #26
-Alero-
GLS member

Lightbulb

ok well i was kinda lookign for a personal preference from someoen who has most likely put a 60 series exhaust system on, i just need one simple asnwer on which one to get...... so i dont waste time and money :rolleyes:
Old 03-05-2004, 12:01 AM   #27
Sportalero

This site might be a good place to try. I couldn't get on them to play on my PC. Hope you have better luck.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:51 PM   #28
-Alero-
GLS member

Lightbulb

uhh yeah i wasnt really looking for sound i just wanted to know which series of the 60 series is right for my car!?

60 Series Delta Flow 2.25" Centered Input / Centered Output: (Import)

60 Series Delta Flow 2.25" Centered Input / Offset Output: (Import)

60 Series Delta Flow 2.00" Centered Input / Offset Output: (Import)

60 Series Delta Flow 2.00" Centered Input / Centered Output: (Import)

(sigh) but o well i guess i'll just order one and find out for myself right?
Old 03-08-2004, 09:11 AM   #29
sparky009

YO bud go to www.jegs.com in serch type flowmaster 80 and when it comes up you need the one with the 2.5" inlet it is 74.99 plus shipping plus handleing then get a local welder fadricator to install it for you also when you by this muffler you will have to but some tips for it go to toucanindustries.com and check that out it will give you several tips to choose from and it has a dealer serch so you could look around in your area........