Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 09:41 PM   #21
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally posted by -Alero-+Jun 7 2005, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-Alero- @ Jun 7 2005, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Redog@Jun 6 2005, 10:02 PM
What would look better?

1,000 in the bank.

I wouldn't do this to a daily driver

kinda like how you wouldnt waste money on your motor for a daily driver. :rolleyes:

who the gay cares if i drive it everyday or every other day, i take care of the car, and want it to look good.

you dont have to have a car that just sits in the garage all day, to put money into it...
[/b][/quote]

True that but what I do to my car will look good on the track

BTW, can't you say something better than "What the gay?"

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #22
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
sorry, let me rephrase it....."what the hell"

anyways, look around Ken, 98% of the people here on this forum, use thier alero as thier daily driver, that doesnt stop them from making thier car the way they want it.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:10 PM   #23
smlzalero
where my knickers at?

smlzalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -Alero-@Jun 7 2005, 09:53 PM
sorry, let me rephrase it....."what the hell"

anyways, look around Ken, 98% of the people here on this forum, use thier alero as thier daily driver, that doesnt stop them from making thier car the way they want it.
that's right!

I just remember what my friends were like in HS and you could dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians before I'd let em in my car if I'd had a suede interior! :o

--UPDATE-- Have 6 months to start paying!
Old 06-08-2005, 05:50 AM   #24
Wild Country
V.I.P. Member

Wild Country is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Wild Country Send a message via MSN to Wild Country Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Country
Black and aluminum. No questions asked.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #25
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
There's nothing wrong with making your car the way you want, but what is you goal?

You wanna you at me and the money I've spent, OK, I spent $6200 on my car, OVER 5 YEARS!!! That includes my rims, and Lo Jack, which where $1K a pop. I've been very careful in the mods that I did, reseached everything, and made damn sure that in a few years I will still like what I've done.

But every week you post stuff that you are going to do to your car. You've probably put over $6K in your car within a year, and still going.

Do what you want, but don't ask advice if you don't want the answer. You ask so many questions about your car and what to do, then don't follow instructions, and get pissed or upset becuase it doesn't work. Are you sure you're 18 and not 2?

I tried to help you but I can't help somebody like that.

You talk about racing Mustangs and such, but never posted about going to a track.
You're talking about putting over a grand into your interior, and it will cost a lot more than a grand for this project, but never talk about showing your car. You also never talk about cruising to look cool and show off.

I'm not trying to flame you, but come on man, what's next and why

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-08-2005, 11:26 PM   #26
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
^^ lol what!? , just cause you used your money in a different way than me doesnt mean me or any other person is entitled to use our money the way you did.

i posted this because i would like to hear other peoples opinions about theme's.

since when did i post so many questions about my car and not follow instructions? why would i get mad for something i did? i do things by myself and you know that, thats how i learn, i dont pay someone else for something i can do.

i have never talked about racing any car, all i had was a little bit of a sympathy line in my signature....i never brag about anything....

also it might cost over a grand it might not, notice how i said i had connections and people who could help me out with deals. its not like i'd let someone else do all the work.

why would i brag about the stuff ive done? ive put my car in one car show ive been to my local 1/8 mile track numerous times, and why would i talk abotu cruising!? no offence but to me those arent a big deal to me and its not something im going to go and start a worthless thread about what i did in a day. im not going to make an effort to let people know what is going on in my free time

and whatever is next for my car is private :P
Old 06-08-2005, 11:38 PM   #27
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Quote:
Originally posted by -Alero-@Jun 8 2005, 10:26 PM

Thank God.

Try re-reading my post

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-09-2005, 08:37 AM   #28
Alero04

oki thats not cool!

a forum is to ask for ppls opinions...and yea im sure i could beat my share of cars if i were to race them(not saying i did)...nothing wrong with not going to the track. the track isnt the best thing in the world. we dont have to go to the track to prove anything to anyone.
and im plan on putting prolly WELL over 5k into my car and i dont plan on showing it. i dont see what ppl are crying about here?? he's asking for opinions. dont we all do that in here?? isnt that what its for here?? thats what i thought anyway.

dont harp on someone just cuz they want someone's opinion and because they wanna do up their interior and dont wanna show it. good lord. this is getting a tad bit ridiculous...not trying to start anything here or be a biatch...but good lord man...

i say do what u want -Alero-...who cares what anyone else says. nothing wrong with what ur doing in any way! keep ME posted on what ur doing to ur car! i care :grin:

Old 06-09-2005, 09:29 AM   #29
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
Quote:
Originally posted by -Alero-@Jun 8 2005, 11:26 PM

then there should be no need for this thread.