Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 09-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #21
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
lol that car needed to be smashed

if you wanna buy a razzi wing im sellin mine
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #22
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
agreed
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #23
ImSoBored
GL Member

ImSoBored is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImSoBored
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
As for the painting of your interior IMO your going to be sorry in a years time after the car has been through a summer. You will start to see chips in the paint and a whole lot more of a mess over time.

I painted mine red with krylon fusion paint and it went thru several Florida Summers, and it looked just about how it did when I first did it. No chips, cracks, flakes, nothing.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:12 PM   #24
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
You don't have to bring in big bucks to do stuff to your car

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:44 PM   #25
Menace
@Kutztown University PA

Menace is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Menace
Ok I have alot to say about what your doing. First DO NOT put a wing on your car, please for the sake of god exspecially an aluminum one, you must be blind to think that your buddies ford probe looks alot better with a wing on it. Probes look like trash and they prob look even more trashy with a alum. wing. Second of all, I tell everyone this when they decide to paint their interior. First think hard if you really want to change your interior, then will you have the time to do it right including wetsanding between layers, making sure you paint nice light coats and finish with some clear. Second if you want to paint your interior so bad, why not save the money and get it professionally done or carbon fibered, make it look like wood molding etc. Ive seen a few interiors that I like and they are all glassed. I myself painted my interior, did a 1/2 ass job and hated it. I had to go through the process of buying all new interior peices because none of the junk yards around here have aleros. It cost me about 250 - 300 dollars to replace everything..thankgod I didnt do my complete dash then go into every minor detail. For example your hazard button trim is 9 dollars. So just a warning think twice. I suggest for newbies to the site to defenitly get a cold air intake, by far one of the best investments toward my car so far. Also you might think look at some of the cars with turbo on the site because...dont quote me on this but I have heard that turbo is a much better investment for our cars then a supercharger. Also experiment with other kits other then kato there is kato, razzi and forbidden kit. I myself mixed up forbidden and razzi because I feel that the kato kit looks very ricer even though I do like the kit on a few cars on the site.

Please dont put on that aluminum wing, we will all laugh at you.

2007 Scion tC in driveway!!

Stuff for sale

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13919

Last edited by Menace : 09-14-2006 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Mispelled Word
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:46 PM   #26
Menace
@Kutztown University PA

Menace is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Menace
I hope that guy that owned that black alero in that picture left his car in the middle of the tracks!!!

2007 Scion tC in driveway!!

Stuff for sale

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13919
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #27
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch1 View Post
Sounds like a good plan except for the wing. About the biggest wing I've seen on an Alero that looked good was jturkey's: http://www.aleroplanet.com/album/res...&w=2048&h=1536 (black car), and it's not an aluminum wing.
I'd vote for the Razzi or a stock wing if you really want one. Alero's look good without wings, too, if done right: http://www.aleroplanet.com/album/res...g&w=1024&h=768

Just make sure you don't end up like this:

Hopefully this is what it ended up looking like...

cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #28
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Yeah, you know how I posted a lot earlier about me painting my interior... ummm don't do it.. It does start to chip and fade after a while... I am currently looking in to recovering everything with new fabric.. Thinking about black suede.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote