Blender345
GX Member

Blender345 is on a distinguished road
isnt there a link posted?
Blender345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #42
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
i use the dry ice idea also and i see that it works and i agree and i will use that idea from now on
Old 06-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #43
Kilroy
GL Member

Kilroy is on a distinguished road
THE AIR WILL NOT DO IT, HOW FIKKIN DENSE ARE YOU??????????? You turn the can UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!! The propellant is about the same temperature as dry ice!!!! If dry ice will work, then something the same bloody temperature as dry icw will work too! What is it that you can't frickin figure out about this??????
Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #44
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
it wont work bottom line a chunk of dry ice on a dent will work and stretch the metal back a can of compreesed with propellant wont stretch the metal back
ARE YOU FREAKIN DENSE!!!!
oh shit i forgot i dont have my phd, so i guess i am
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:28 AM   #45
Kilroy
GL Member

You are truly an idiot. Just because you haven't tried it, it can't be done. Have you ever climbed mount Everest? Does that mean it can't be done? Have you ever flown at faster than Mach 2? No, then i guess it can't be done. You have such a God complex, it isn't even funny. You have been shown proof it works, you have been told by people who have seen it works, but STILL, because YOU haven't done it, it apparently can't be done. You are utterly hopeless, and an idiot. You don't need a PHD to understand it can be done, you need a brain that can process images, and other people's words. Either you have no brain, or a non-functioning one. I don't know how else to prove to you it will work, so I give up. Teaching someone as stupid as you a simple concept is a lost cause.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #46
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ok cool, post pics when your done
Old 06-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #47
Kilroy
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
ok cool, post pics when your done

Why don't YOU try it? You are supposed to be the bodyman. You get the chance to apparently work on alot more dents than I do.

Or is it because you are scared to admit that it will work?????
Old 06-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #48
bdyman
GLS member

ok cool post pics when done
Old 06-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #49
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
bdy, heres a link to a video of it being done. i can't watch the vid here at work, we have blocks up preventing streaming video. (so i'm not sure of the outcome or quality)

http://lifehacker.com/software/macgy...yer-254575.php
Old 06-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #50
bdyman
GLS member

cool post pics when done
Old 06-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #51
Kilroy
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
cool post pics when done

You just can't admit you are wrong, can you. You can't even reply properly and / or intelligently. You know you are wrong, so you get stuck on the same stupid comment. I haven't been this entertained since a kindergarten Xmas concert!!!

Last edited by Kilroy : 06-26-2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 06-26-2008, 11:15 PM   #52
Kilroy
GL Member

You know bdyboy, why is it everytime I read one of your replies, I am reminded of the ol' "1000 monkeys at 1000 typewriters for 1000hours......." and realize you are short a couple hundred monkeys, and a whole bunch of typewriters???
Old 06-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #53
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Why the hell don't you just post a video of you fixing a dent and prove him wrong. I mean a video of you fixing your car with you in it, that will shut him up or make you blush. Enough with the back and forth.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #54
Kilroy
GL Member

A video HAS been posted, and he STILL doesn't beleive it. Also, I am not going to go and dent my car just to prove some idiot wrong. If he is who he says he is, some grand master and all knowing professional autobody person, then he will very likely get a vehicle in with a dent. He can then follow the PROPER procedure, and prove for himself. nuff said by me!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 07:18 PM   #55
bdyman
GLS member

do you honestly think iam goin to go buy a can of this magical compressed air, and release it on a panle, at work so my boss and everyone else can have a good laugh becasue some kid on a automotive forum is challenging me to see if this works
ok i`ll get right on that, andy is right if your sooooooooooooooooooo sure this will work do it to your car or someone elses car and prove me wrong, i will not watch that video because i know dry ice works and so does heat, but this magicall compressed air just wont cut it, you effin kids think you know it all, dont ya gonna try to prove the old guy wrong right??? i challenge you anytime to come to my level and work where i work do what i do fix what i fix, you can even stay with me, use my tools, if you can skin a door with no bondo, section a b-pillar, install a 1/4 in a day, then your on my level, while you were suckin on mommas titty, i was fixing cars, i restored my 85 riv by my self, in 6 months, you will not shoot me down iam sure your some effin desk jockey sitting behind a desk in a/c all day long, knowing nothing about cars ive seen your posts and you call me clueless??? dude ya need to wake up and look at your lack of knowledge,
so post pics when your done
Old 06-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #56
bdyman
GLS member

do you honestly think iam goin to go buy a can of this magical compressed air, and release it on a panle, at work so my boss and everyone else can have a good laugh becasue some kid on a automotive forum is challenging me to see if this works
ok i`ll get right on that, andy is right if your sooooooooooooooooooo sure this will work do it to your car or someone elses car and prove me wrong, i will not watch that video because i know dry ice works and so does heat, but this magicall compressed air just wont cut it, you effin kids think you know it all, dont ya gonna try to prove the old guy wrong right??? i challenge you anytime to come to my level and work where i work do what i do fix what i fix, you can even stay with me, use my tools, if you can skin a door with no bondo, section a b-pillar, install a 1/4 in a day, then your on my level, while you were suckin on mommas titty, i was fixing cars, i restored my 85 riv by my self, in 6 months, you will not shoot me down iam sure your some effin desk jockey sitting behind a desk in a/c all day long, knowing nothing about cars ive seen your posts and you call me clueless??? dude ya need to wake up and look at your lack of knowledge,
so post pics when your done
Old 06-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #57
bdyman
GLS member

you leave me no choice,
here fix it
do i need to post more pics to show iam who i say iam do i need to prove my self to the likes of you ???
again i want u to come to my shop and put a car in your face and tell ya fix it, then lets see who can be called a dumbass
Old 06-27-2008, 08:18 PM   #58
racin4JC
GL Member

racin4JC is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of us will right after we get done calculating how big your ego is right now!

V= ∫∫∫R f(x,y,z)dV

racin4JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #59
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
I have just returned from outside in an attempt to repair 2 small dents, one in my Aurora and one in my Intrigue using the hair dyer and compressed air can. As I suspected, it did absolutely nothing for the dents. I even attempted it twice on the Aurora.

And Yes, I held the can upside down.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #60
bdyman
GLS member

lol!!! best thread ever!!!!! lol