Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 04-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Figured I would post pics of my 03' Alero

I already have the stuff to paint the bezels/clear corners all i need is the time...I bought it off of a family member for 800 with 134,235...I really don't know what kinda animal he hit when he tore the bumper and who knows how he cracked the rim... I am working on getting it back together

EDIT: I forgot to put that it is a 2.2

Last edited by 03glgold : 04-28-2011 at 02:47 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
robalero
GLS member

robalero is on a distinguished road
potholes can be a mean SOB when it comes to breaking rims
Old 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalero View Post
potholes can be a mean SOB when it comes to breaking rims
I suppose that is a big possibility being as the road crews around where I live don't seem to know how to fix a road...I am pretty sure that their belief is that if it isn't big enough to swim in it doesn't need fixed
Old 04-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
Greencoupe2.2
GX Member

Greencoupe2.2 is on a distinguished road
You deff need to get a new bumber, go to a Yard and see if they have one your color in decent shape
Greencoupe2.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
03glgold
GLS member

I have tried several yards around...I haven't managed to find a good bumper period on any alero's i have come across...there is a yard about an hour away that i need to go check i just haven't had the time yet

EDIT: I was going to try to get the bumper off of the car that was in the marketplace a couple weeks ago once he made a decision but then it got sold.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #6
robalero
GLS member

robalero is on a distinguished road
too bad you weren't closer a guy was ( like two months ) selling his alero for $125 ( no engine or tranny ) and it was gold 4 door outside seemed in decent shape
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #7
03glgold
GLS member

ya i would be rather happy if i could stumble onto a deal like that around here... 2 of the door panels and a couple trim pieces need replaced as well
Old 07-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
wrestlingandrunning
GL Member

wrestlingandrunning is on a distinguished road
I know this is a bit old but how close are you to the topeka area? I know of a couple Aleros in junk yards. Not sure if any match your color but I could check.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
not a bad Sandstone Alero. good potential
Old 07-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #10
03glgold
GLS member

I live in clay center so probably about 2 hours...I got the rim which i actually think came off of blackjacks daughters car...if there were any gold ones there that would be great...the closest gold bumper that i have found is in new mexico

Thanks oldsman