Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 06-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #21
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
can you get me discounted parts at autozone and ship them to me.....oh.....umm......carpet looks good, i'm jealous!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #22
MattismodderX
GLS member

MattismodderX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MattismodderX
id love to pay the shipping to send it but im not entirely sure how to put it in
Old 06-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #23
itsbmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadus101 View Post
... I'll do it!

oh yeah I remembered you wanted that. You just gotta buy switches I used them all.. I used the oznium.com rocker switches..
Old 06-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #24
jrim
GL Member

jrim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jrim
holy shit what are u gomnna clean that trim with lol
Old 06-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #25
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
is that a direct replacement carpet? meaning did you have to take the seats of to install it?

yep, car was completely stripped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
can you get me discounted parts at autozone and ship them to me.....oh.....umm......carpet looks good, i'm jealous!!

haha maybe, but shipping would probably totally cancel out my measly 20% discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrim View Post
holy shit what are u gomnna clean that trim with lol

haha i usually just use some armor all... that's mostly all from my dirty hands working on my headliner and fuel filter (which i couldn't even do)... it's not stained, it's more recent, so it shouldn't be hard. i actually usually get it quite clean.

anyone recommend a certain leather cleaner and conditioner? preferably one that autozone sells
99alerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #26
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
So how much $ (damage)
Old 06-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #27
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
anything mother's for the leather.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #28
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
haha maybe, but shipping would probably totally cancel out my measly 20% discount.

not unless it is going to cost you $110 to ship me the parts and I don't think it will

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
anyone recommend a certain leather cleaner and conditioner? preferably one that autozone sells

not sure if autozone carries it, but lexol is the best stuff out their, don't listen to any of these other people that are sucked into corporate name black holes and can't get past the name......

anywhoo, this stuff is awesome, i use it to conditions the leather seats in the bravada, my boots, and we also use it on the horse tack (saddles and what not for the city folk)

You need both bottles, the brown and orange....clean it religiously with a damp cloth using warm water, wipe clean, then use the orange bottle which is a cleaner and follow up with a healthy dose of the brown bottle conditioner

Old 06-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #29
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
i'd listen to the cowboy. he deals w/ more leather just getting dressed in the morning, then the rest of us see in a lifetime.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #30
kwhauck
2Screwy

you're jealous.....
Old 06-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
99alerogirl
Female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
So how much $ (damage)

carpet was 130 shipped, headliner material + adhesive was 50 (i got twice the fabric i needed, just to be safe), and a cut up left hand. oh and a lot of sweat. but that's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
not sure if autozone carries it, but lexol is the best stuff out their, don't listen to any of these other people that are sucked into corporate name black holes and can't get past the name......

anywhoo, this stuff is awesome, i use it to conditions the leather seats in the bravada, my boots, and we also use it on the horse tack (saddles and what not for the city folk)

You need both bottles, the brown and orange....clean it religiously with a damp cloth using warm water, wipe clean, then use the orange bottle which is a cleaner and follow up with a healthy dose of the brown bottle conditioner

we actually JUST started carrying that stuff last week, and it was among my choices. thanks for the info, it's probably what i'll go with.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #32
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Adria,
What did you use for your headliner material? Was it just some material you can get at say a fabric store or something else?
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #33
99alerogirl
Female.

yeah i just got it from joann fabrics... randomly saw it in the sale section haha.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #34
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Adria,
Considering that you have a joanns, could you possibly pick me up some material like yours, only in blue. Also, if it has that suede look to it like yours that would be awesome. LOL
If you do this, I promise to rewire ALL of your electronics and fix that radio problem. LMAO
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #35
99alerogirl
Female.

haha i would... i really would, but i'm broke besides my ASS funds. or i will be after i buy floor mats, cleaning materials, my oil change, etc. maybe there's a joann's in lansing! haha.