Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Paint and Body Work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
@mgaw23
GX Member

@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute@mgaw23 has a reputation beyond repute
HINT AND RUN!!!! I'm pissed!

I work at a municipality shop (grad roads, dig ditchs......) And I come back from fixing the brush more for a guy and I see this huge dent in my door! And it wasn't anyone who works at the shop I think it was someone coming to complain and go pissed off because no one was at the shop and hit my car! 3 days before I spent 6 hours polishing it up! The door is effed doesn't open, all the eletrical on the pasenger side doesn't work window doesn't move, he door is pushing on the pass seat and I believe the frame might be bent mpi (my insurence) isn't going to look at it till sepember I really want them to fix it I love my car!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20130816-00271.jpg (48.1 KB, 205 views)

2003 alero 2.2 ecotec tinted windows, cold air intake, strut bar, full pacesetter exhaust, HID lights, grill mesh, brembro brakes, kicker l7, chipped and more but looking for more mods i would like to keep my car luxury, clean and a head turner.
i do auto detailing so my car is always spotless [SIGPIC]
@mgaw23 is offline   Reply With Quote