Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
ASS 08 another success

First I would like to thank everyone who came. I would like to thank our Sponsors Pepsi and Jegs.

It was a great time and thank god the rain held off til the evening.

I also like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Redog for all their help. I'd like to thank my parents for the dash plaques and the awesome cookout. Also a big thanks to Colorworks for the awesome shirts.

Hope to see 20+ next year. If Billy can make it, then anyone can.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
If I had the money, I'd fly my car to michigan. then make my way down there. haha
Old 06-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
check it out, Scott's snipin

my old cat once cut off. chunks of stuff fell out of it.

all in all great success
Old 06-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
Rexter9x
V.I.P. Member

Rexter9x is on a distinguished road
I'll be there next year, thats for sure.... damn weekly indemity and its limiting where I can go... ah well, I wont have a busted hand for next summer lol.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
next yr iam there with tassles on
Old 06-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
I there next yr!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #7
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Thanks Everyone. I had a great time as usual.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting the new comers. I hope to see everyone again next year. Start making plans for next year.

Scot, Thanks goes out to you and Ken for all the hard work you put into this event yet again. You guys did an awesome job, once again.

Hope to see 20+ cars next year!!! Start saving!!

Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
First I would like to thank everyone who came. I would like to thank our Sponsors Pepsi and Jegs.

It was a great time and thank god the rain held off til the evening.

I also like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Redog for all their help. I'd like to thank my parents for the dash plaques and the awesome cookout. Also a big thanks to Colorworks for the awesome shirts.

Hope to see 20+ next year. If Billy can make it, then anyone can.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #8
Old's Wife

Get with Billy or Zol if they are coming again next year. They could probably give you some advice on what to save for it and so forth.

Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
I there next yr!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
Old's Wife

Can't wait to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexter9x View Post
I'll be there next year, thats for sure.... damn weekly indemity and its limiting where I can go... ah well, I wont have a busted hand for next summer lol.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
Old's Wife

You damn well be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
next yr iam there with tassles on
Old 06-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
"I'll be there next year!!"

Only with me, it will pan out

Next year's planing has already started for us. The wife and I will have a 3rd member next year, so we are renting an SUV and a U-Haul trailer to bring the Alero out to Michigan.

We are planing to spend about $400 to $500 renting the truck and of course the trailer too. Let's not forget the room, O yeah the baby will probably require a few more stops, and we all know gas will probably be more money next year, after all, it's more now than it was when we left last week (I hope I'm wrong about that one. It shouldn't cost $212 to gas an Alero for a trip to MI)

We are starting to save now (well starting next week) My goal to to pay for EVERYTHING in cash

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
let's do a 2nd meet in the fall lol
Old 06-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
You know, we really have to give Billy credit.

The kid had no idea what he was getting into and probably was very leary about comming out. I know I was the first time.

For as much crap as we give him on the board, he still came out and had a good time. That is one of the little ASS success stories

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
hmmm wonder how much it would cost for me to go from here in dallas to where ever the next meet is
Old 07-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #15
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordwoeller View Post
hmmm wonder how much it would cost for me to go from here in dallas to where ever the next meet is

I don't know.. and I know this thread is a month old and blah blah blah but who cares damit lol

IF you do decide to go, we could meet up somewhere and head over there together.. I'm one state above you and not really -that- far away either.

what's the average amount spent on a trip to ASS, during ASS, and the trip back home from ASS.. I'm seriously thinking about going.. need an idea of how much to save up

EDIT: Estimated Time: 2.0 hours 59 minutes --- Estimated Distance: 173.05 miles - that's how far apart we are.. we could meet up and drive together to the next ASS easily lol (I hope you're good at directions)

Last edited by Midgear : 07-26-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:59 AM   #16
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
3,550 km – about 1 day 17 hours

That's for me to go to ASS. Plus, I need a Passport, Room, and all that Jazz.

By current pricing, 621.75 for Gas alone.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #17
Redog
Aleromod part owner

^^ Since the US dollar is worth less than the Canadain dollar you'll be fine.

Our plans have changed slightly. We are still comming out, but we are bringing 2 cars. The wife will drive her Altima and follow me. I'll give you an idea of how bad that trip will be

A 1 hour drive to Englishtown, took 2.25 hours because I had her following me, no lie

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 07-27-2008, 10:37 PM   #18
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
From my current location.. 703.27 miles for me to go to ASS.. not sure what that is in keelowmeeters...... but I'm going to attempt it.. weather I get lost or not.

currently gettin teh car prepped for it

edit: 1131 kilometers-

and just for shits and giggles... 44,542,080 inches.

Last edited by Midgear : 08-06-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #19
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgear View Post
From my current location.. 703.27 miles for me to go to ASS.. not sure what that is in keelowmeeters...... but I'm going to attempt it.. wether I get lost or not.

currently gettin teh car prepped for it

edit: 1131 kilometers-

and just for shits and giggles... 44,542,080 inches.

Miles from the Philly burbs to Lansing, MI :: 691.

12 hours with 1 45 minute stop

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 07-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
[ion] C2
636 whp

1.5 hrs lol
Closed Thread