Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > News & Updates

Old 08-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #21
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
she just got up...........she's a little slow but we love her anyways
Gettin old is a bitch isn't it Mo.

MoMo made a great point about getting the opportunity to meet some great friends thru A-mod.

Last edited by Oldsnut : 08-01-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Oldsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #22
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I gotta get Mrs. Redog to join although she won't post much

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #23
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
ken, i bet if you got your son to register... he'd have posts with better spelling, and more thought out, then some members...
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #24
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
ken, i bet if you got your son to register... he'd have posts with better spelling, and more thought out, then some members...

ROTFLMAO..................that was priceless
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #25
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Nick,

Thank you for starting this site. Over the years, not only did we get to learn about our Alero's but if it was not for this site, we would not had a chance to meet and become friends with some of the most awesome people we have over years. Just know that the site you started, faculitated that for a lot of people. Not only do we have some of coolest cars out there, but we have some great people on this board.

Nick- Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. The Kintz Family.

Congrats to you and your wife on the upcoming new addition....... another Nick, is the world really ready. LOL

Old's Wife

Last edited by Old's Wife : 08-01-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #26
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
I am extremely excited to be part of the new future of Aleromod. This has been in discussion for awhile and am proud to be a part of this group of owners that will keep the site moving forward for the positive.

A big thanks to Naich for giving up this chance to purchase Aleromod from him. Hopefully this will give him a little more free time to concentrate on his family and job. My prayers are with you and your family Naich as the battle continues.

And to all the people who say kwhauck? I may have been a little harsh over the years to some potential new comers, but the fact of the matter is that I know Naich personally and have been a part of aleromod for a most of the 9 years that is has been running. I will never sell the alero, most importantly, I will always be dedicated to oldsmobiles and keeping the community moving forward.........

that is all.......
Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #27
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
enough of the campaign promises, you guys sound like obama. let's see change i can believe in.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #28
Oldsman
Owner

just watch my friend
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #29
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
enough of the campaign promises, you guys sound like obama. let's see change i can believe in.

Leave it to Jackal....

Mo
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #30
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
no your a prick like me,
nnow that me and ms.bdyman have 2 aleros, i always will have a love and a passion for gm cars and oldsmobile, there are allot of members on here like my self for 5 plus yrs, allot of members know allot of people are harsh, but that just means we all are passionate people about certain things

there is allot i can say but im a ahoe, have been branded the "ahoe" anyways even if my car sells or if it doesnt i will always be on here, to help anyone out in any way
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #31
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to the new owners, all the best to you, I hope we can see the growing pains worked out quickly and seamlessly...

As for Naich, thank you for starting this site, I found it 3 years ago, and love it... Good luck to you and I hope things work out for the best with your mother in law, and congrats on the pending arrival of your child. I just had a baby girl this month, and it truly is a blessing...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #32
alerocar01
V.I.P. Member

alerocar01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Naich. Good luck to you in the future and look forward to seeing some changes.

DO WORK
alerocar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #33
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
she just got up...........she's a little slow but we love her anyways
Gettin old is a bitch isn't it Mo.

MoMo made a great point about getting the opportunity to meet some great friends thru A-mod.

nice try andy at getting me in trouble there
Old 08-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #34
Psyfox
GX Member

Psyfox is on a distinguished road
Barely knew ya but gonna miss ya. Thanks for starting this whole thing...I actually think I've found who I want to be because of this site and community. So not only thank you to Nick, but also everyone else for the best support anyone could find.

Best of luck my friend...Namaste.

Pictures can be viewed here: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...20Alero%20GLS/
Psyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #35
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Nick, Thanks for the site, it IS very useful when the Newbies or (alero firstborns) get this car and wonder what can they do to it and for it. I know from PERSONAL experience that searching through the old threads before posting made me find the transition a lot easier.
Anyway, Congrats on your upcoming Newbie in your family, and let you ma-in-law know that we are all pulling for her!

Oldsman (Scott),
I am glad to see that this has happened for you as I remember talking to you about it.

Redog (Ken),
Congrats, also on becoming part of this. I know how you work and that you get stuff done.

Oldnuts (Andy)...LOL,
I am also excited to here that you are a part of this too, even if you WERE the waiter at "the last supper." ROTF.

Kwhauck (Kyle)
I dont know you that well, but I know enough to say this; You ARE an ahoe to the newbies! However, I found your attitude to be challenging and that is why I stayed. I asked questions and you shot me out of the sky. I asked more and you continued to shoot me down, then you started laying off of me and attacking the newer members. I BELIEVE that this is a GREAT way of weeding out the newbies that only want certain information to a "couple" of questions and then become ghost on the site. I have asked you questions in the recent past, and you have responded in a manner that seems as if me and you were friends from the get-go. I appreciate the fact of your up-front harshness, it makes people either grow thicker skin or go away.

To say the least, I am VERY EXCITED to be a member of this site with the new owners. I am also excited at seeing that these new owners are familiar AND FRIENDLY people that I have personally met (and partied with (with the exception of Kwhauck, at least until then summer meet))! I feel as we (ALL members) are about to become a very close FAMILY. If anyone doesnt believe me, then show up to the next A.S.S. and find out how EVERYONE takes care of EACH OTHER!
I personally, helped out my roomie when I didn't really know him. (Great guy though, as long as he aint complaining that the air conditioner doesn't want to cuddle, LMAO)
I helped out taking care of a un-named drunk person, because they were a part of our group.
In return, some GREAT people helped me out when I realised that I didn't have enough money to make it home.
These are just some instances that I can ASSUME are going to happen again in the future. I want to say thank you to all the people that have made my stay at this website very informative, helpful, stressful (A.R.), and rewarding; Thank you ALL!
-Smurf-

Last edited by PappaSmurf : 08-01-2009 at 05:23 PM.
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #36
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Well Good Im glad you guys are on the job, you really do have the passion,wee need that, but with that said...on to the demands...we aleromodders demand monthly newsletters, keychains, aleromod pens and a aleromod blimp at associated events like ASS, Summer meets and such...if our demands is not met within 24hrs.....ill just sit down and shut up....that is all
Old 08-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #37
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Nick, Thanks for the site, it IS very useful when the Newbies or (alero firstborns) get this car and wonder what can I do to it and for it. I know from PERSONAL experience that searching through the old threads before posting made me find the transition a lot easier.
Anyway, Congrats on your upcomoing Newbie in your family, and let you ma-in-law know that we are all pulling for her!

Oldsman (Scott),
I am glad to see that this has happened for you as I remember talking to you about it.

Redog (Ken),
Congrats, also on becoming part of this. I know how you work and that you get stuff done.

Oldnuts (Andy)...LOL,
I am also excited to here that you are a part of this too, even if you WERE the waiter at "the last supper." ROTF.

Kwhauck (Kyle)
I dont know you that well, but I know enough to say this; You ARE an ahoe to the newbies! However, I found your attitude to be challenging and that is why I stayed. I asked questions and you shot me out of the sky. I asked more and you continued to shoot me down, then you started laying off of me and attacking the newer members. I BELIEVE that this is a GREAT way of weeding out the newbies that only want certain information to a couple of questions and then become ghost on the site. I have asked you questions in the recent past, and you have responded in a manner that seems as if me and you were friends from the get-go. I appreciate the fact of your up-front harshness, it makes people either grow thicker skin or go away.

To say the least, I am VERY EXCITED to be a member of this site with the new owners. I am also excited at seeing that these new members are familiar AND FRIENDLY people that I have personally met (and partied with (with the exception of Kwhauck, at least until then summer meet))! I feel as we (ALL members) are about to become a very close FAMILY. If anyone doesnt believe me, then show up to the next A.S.S. and found out how EVERYONE takes care of EACH OTHER!
I personally, help out my roomie when I didn't really know him.
I helped out taking care of a un-named drunk person, because they were a part of our group.
In return, some GREAT people helped me out when I realised that I didn't have enough money to make it home.
These are just some instances that I can GARAUNTEE are going to happen again in the future. I want to say thank you to all the people that have made my stay at this website very informative, helpful, stressful (A.R.), and rewarding; Thank you ALL!
-Smurf-

So um how excited are you again smurf....hmmm...like this or this ...hmmmm
Old 08-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #38
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
So um how excited are you again smurf....hmmm...like this or this ...hmmmm

I am more like this , except mayber doing cartwheels too. LOL

I only get , for you when your nipples be burning, mon. ROTFLMAO
-Smurf-
Old 08-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #39
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Ok...fair enough
Old 08-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #40
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Wow....I'm in a lost for words...

Good Luck Naich in moving on and forward with life. My mom had breast cancer so I know what you are going through there.

As far as the new owners....congrats on getting the site...and let me be the first to say.....

Allow video embedding...LOL

Can't wait for things to move forward.

Hey I cant be on a distinguished road...whats up with that?