Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 08-29-2016, 09:10 PM   #1
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Kelly Edge HP tires in size 225/50R16 are made in USA

I still had the original Goodyear Eagle LS tires made in 1998 in my car. They still had plenty of tread on them at 45K miles too. I just didn't want them on my car any more because 18 years is kind of old. These new tires remind me of the Dunlop SP Sport that they used to make in 225/50R16. I just got them on the car earlier today and haven't even taken them on the highway yet. This is a new tire and the only tire 225/50R15 tire that Goodyear makes in USA (Fayeteville, NC plant).

You won't find any reviews of this tire online either, so I am to an extent taking a leap of faith here, but they do look really good. It's a 45,000 mile tire, but these new ones might age out before I wear them out. I paid slightly less than $400 installed, Goodyearautoservice.com and justtires.com have a sale that ends at the end of the month.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote