Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 03-10-2017, 12:28 PM   #1
riceralero
GX Member

riceralero is on a distinguished road
3400 from aztek?

ok the la1 from the aztek makes 15 more hp and 10 more lbs of torque than the stock alero 3400.......would it be an easy engine swap? I want FAT torque to piss off a butt hurt down the street..... also if i got a car other than the alero, would you still be ok with me posting about it here? you guys are a great, welcoming community that I've been a part of for only a short while but I really enjoy it hence why i want to stay here
riceralero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:18 PM   #2
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
The difference is in the tune and gearing from gm... The motors are exactly the same... You will not gain anything from just swapping them over...

You need to get a tuned pcm to boost your numbers without doing any mods... Get some mods done and you'll increase your numbers even more with a good tune...

These cars were meant to be grandma's grocery getter... They're tuned for gas mileage not performance

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #3
homegrown
GX Member

homegrown is on a distinguished road
Seriously.....if you just want to mess with your neighbor, just throw a small shot (75HP or so) of nitrous oxide at it. It'll be fine as long as you're not stupid with it.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #4
riceralero
GX Member

riceralero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrown View Post
Seriously.....if you just want to mess with your neighbor, just throw a small shot (75HP or so) of nitrous oxide at it. It'll be fine as long as you're not stupid with it.
ok nitrous will someday be on it
riceralero is offline   Reply With Quote