Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 01-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #1
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Why was Milzy Motorsports slow at developing parts and finishing projects?

Some of you may have noticed that Milzy Motorsports has taken longer than usual to complete projects and ship orders these last few years. I am now free to say why. It?s because of a lawsuit a customer filed in 2016 for an extremely large amount of money, which required a significant of attention, time, and finances to fight the case and protect all my other customers. I am finally now able to speak about this because I recently received the judgement for the hearing, which was ruled in my favor. I contended that the plaintiff was suing over damage that he himself had caused. Sure enough, the judge said that the plaintiff ?failed to establish that the damage to the vehicle was inflicted while in Defendant Milzy?s possession.? The judge said how ?troubled? he was about certain texts the plaintiff sent his own ?expert? witness, evidence that the judge said ?undermined the credibility of Plaintiff?s testimony.? The litigation tied up Milzy Motorsports' assets and my time for a seeming eternity, but justice was finally done. We have now filed a motion to sanction the plaintiff for frivolous conduct. I would love to go into more detail in this post, but I've been advised to keep it short and sweet, and let the facts speak for themselves, facts by the way which are public information should anyone choose to search for them. In the meantime, we are 100% open for business, unencumbered by any legal issues that would eat up unnecessary time and effort and capital, allowing me to instead spend this time, effort, and finances on getting work done faster, satisfying more customers, and finally having a little bit of money to re-invest into the business for research and development of new performance parts. I'm really looking forward to what happens now starting fresh for the new decade with a fresh perspective and a renewed vigor for my business. We've got a lot of new things in the works, and it should be very exciting.

We're working on a customer incentive program right now, and one thing I am going to do to make it up to anyone who has been waiting or had waited for way to long for their parts or project to get done, is to offer them a year membership to this incentive program free of charge. We're still working on the details, but this membership will include things like discounts on labor, discount on parts, access to pre-production runs, and we're also thinking about complimentary detailing services for any car we work on here that spends X dollars.

I hope this will begin to repair the reputation of my company which has been tarnished by this whole ordeal.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote