Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #21
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
ya it's funny how you stalk all the subsequent owners of your sold car
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:03 AM   #22
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
I would want to know whats up with my vehicle if I had put that much work into it, I said I was "done" with my truck when I traded it off, but when I found out it was wrecked and scrapped I was heartbroken.. hopefully someone gets ahold of the car and appreciates it.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #23
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
that car meant allot to me, i bought it when i was having a rough patch in my life owned it since 2003, it has sentimental value to me so shot me
i love my cars and this alero just holds a special place for me
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
that car meant allot to me, i bought it when i was having a rough patch in my life owned it since 2003, it has sentimental value to me so shot me
i love my cars and this alero just holds a special place for me

i agree 100% with you, my alero is also something special to me, i take care of it everyday and make sure everything is in top shape. the alero is special to me i like the car and like the feel of it and i dont want to let it go, and dont think i will. lol but yeah if i ever did sell my car i would keep in touch with the new owner and make sure everything is alright with it and stuff, and probably offer to work on it for them just to keep it in top shape lol. i keep my car clean as hell everyday and put a car cover on it when i have it parked in the garage. im weird about her.

but if the person i sold it to didnt appreciate it for what it has or its been wrecked i would be heart broken as well. everyone has that 1 car that was there most favorite weather its a 92 beretta or a 2010 camaro. i dont blame you bdyman... i would be the same way with mine. my alero will always have a special place in my heart haha.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #25
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
i agree 100% with you, my alero is also something special to me, i take care of it everyday and make sure everything is in top shape. the alero is special to me i like the car and like the feel of it and i dont want to let it go, and dont think i will. lol but yeah if i ever did sell my car i would keep in touch with the new owner and make sure everything is alright with it and stuff, and probably offer to work on it for them just to keep it in top shape lol. i keep my car clean as hell everyday and put a car cover on it when i have it parked in the garage. im weird about her.

but if the person i sold it to didnt appreciate it for what it has or its been wrecked i would be heart broken as well. everyone has that 1 car that was there most favorite weather its a 92 beretta or a 2010 camaro. i dont blame you bdyman... i would be the same way with mine. my alero will always have a special place in my heart haha.

x2...My Alero has been in my family for 10 years now and since I was a kid I've been rollin' in it ..Even though its a hand-me-down from my mom to my brother to me, you only have one car you can call "My first car". Plus its been to hell and back and still runs stong. I doubt mine is going anywhere anytime soon.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #26
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
^ mines been in my family since its been new, first it was my aunts then she got married to my uncle and he drove it then i bought it off of him and love it. 173k miles and still kickin.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #27
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
then why did you sell it?
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #28
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
then why did you sell it?

He was unemployed and needed money
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:59 PM   #29
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ hes right, couldnt find a job, have a kid to support, bills coming in, no side work at all it still kills me to this day that i had to sell it but my family came first
Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #30
SpoolinGLH
GX Member

SpoolinGLH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ya know wut nut hugger when you can build something like i did with your own 2 hands then talk your shit, and when you can step up to the big boy house then we can talk until then eff off

You will see what I can build soon enough.
SpoolinGLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:23 AM   #31
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinGLH View Post

Whats your plans?
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:37 AM   #32
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:

i'd like to hear about this............
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #33
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
It looks allot better painted.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #34
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
They sure chose a boring ass color to paint it... Woo, grey.. you could buy them in grey.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #35
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
I would have loved to see it in Pearl white with the pin striping on it.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #36
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
I would have loved to see it in Pearl white with the pin striping on it.

that would have been quite sexy i think.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #37
Stain
GX Member

Stain is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Waiting for bdyman to chime in...

Hahaha ten minutes later...

Stain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #38
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:

ya want a "who`s rooster is bigger match??" i have countless pics of my work
so lets play
Old 10-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #39
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ya want a "who`s rooster is bigger match??" i have countless pics of my work
so lets play

HAHE, Here we go again.... 100$ on bdyman