Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 06-09-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Arsonalero

Can anyone help me?????? I had previously put a new topic about my blown motor on here..... well ITS BAD NEWS my warranty ppl wont cover it F**king Bastards!!! Does anyone know where i can get a 3.4L Long block or a complete motor for pretty cheap?????? PLEASE HELP ASAP
Old 06-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #2
bigd6983

go on ebay, they had some on there, check and see if they still do.....
Old 06-09-2004, 12:25 PM   #3
jamcllw
GLS member

jamcllw is an unknown quantity at this point
why wont they cover it?
jamcllw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 05:31 PM   #4
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was gonna say the same thing, bigd....If I rememeber correctly, they're pretty LOW mileage, ranging from 16k miles up to like 45k

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
Arsonalero

the reason why they wont cover it is cuz the part the cause the motor to blew is not covered which would be the Oil Pressure Sending unit
Old 06-09-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
yea.... that sounds like some BULLpoop to me man....
If the Oil pressure sender blew out and caused a Catastrofic Engine Failure, then that should be covered, call Olds, and biotch them out, cus that should be covered.

If persay it was like the oil cooler in the rad that got punctured then i could see that not being covered... but the oil pressure sender is bullpoop...
Kill em all issed: h34r:

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:05 PM   #7
jamcllw
GLS member

jamcllw is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I think I'd be raising some hell everywhere I could.
jamcllw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:34 AM   #8
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I wouldn't rasie hell. I'd call my lawyer.

I agree with BLK03GXS on this. Sounds like a lot of BS

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:39 PM   #9
Arsonalero

I bought the car used, so the warranty is through another company, i am taking them to court for it and more!!! i'll let your guys know about it
Old 06-23-2004, 08:54 PM   #10
Arsonalero

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guys that are fixing my car looked closer at my head and THEY FOUND A CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARRANTY HAS TO PAY the $3700!!!!!! WOOHOOO. the crack was right next to the head bolt... so.... $3700 back in my pocket!!
Old 06-23-2004, 09:14 PM   #11
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
NICE!
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Sundayalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 09:24 PM   #12
Oldsmopimp

sweet deal dood. Now get some pix when u get it back, I still wanna see those headers.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:30 AM   #13
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Cool Make them mod it too :thumbsup:

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 08:41 PM   #14
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Since the warranty covers the $3,700.00, throw some extra cash @ that shop and have them port them heads ! :thumbsup: A port-match with the lower intake manifold would definately be a plus over stock. Awesome news about the motor being covered, btw....

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:26 PM   #15
Arsonalero

well, it thought its was good news.... but of course the damn warranty ppl DENIED my claim again because they said the crack in the head happend AFTER the motor blew.....................WHICH IS BS!!!! im gonna see if they will send another adjuster to see what he/she says and if they deny it again..............I'll SEE THEM IN COURT and get more then what the motor is costing me..... F*CKING BASTARDS..............mess with an ALERO OWNER YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL!!
Old 06-24-2004, 10:03 PM   #16
Final-Reality

Wow I bunnying HATE insurance companies. They serve no bunnying purpose other than to give people a hard time after paying their fees and seeing poop in return when it's rightfully deserved unless you spend even more money to take them to court. Seriously. Bullcrap.