Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 03-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

04PONTIACGA is on a distinguished road
PFYC Speedbuilt Swaybar Group Buy

As the title states, this is another Speedbuilt swaybar group buy.

I've been back and forth for the past couple weeks with Brian from PFYC and just recieved an e-mail from him yesterday stating...

Quote:
Hi Kameron:

If you can get at least 20 confirmed "yes" to buy a full front and rear set with a commitment to buy, we'd collect the funds and make arrangments for another production run with similar terms and conditions to the last time.

So, I don't know how likely this is, but I know of a few people that had missed out on the last one (including myself) and maybe some new members that may also be interested.

As for the terms Brian had stated that they will be similar to the last group buy, which I will post for those of you that don't know them.
1. At least 20 people committed to buy a SET.
2. A 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required, unless the required amout of deposits is met. Then refunds will be done, minus 5%.
3. If someone that has made a deposit changes their mind, it is up to them to find someone to take their spot.
4. Once they have recieved the 20 deposits they will place the order.
Price for the set was 279.99 plus additional shipping the last group buy. Should be the same this time around.

If you are interested and to keep this as organized as possible, please copy and past the list below adding your number and your user name. If you see this on another forum, please do not post your username twice, once is enough and will be easier to keep track of.
1. 04PONTIACGA

Last edited by 04PONTIACGA : 03-25-2013 at 10:18 PM.
04PONTIACGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
damn i would buy a set but oh well...
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

You should have time, it definetely won't happen over night.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, we will see.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #5
happyisthealero
GL Member

happyisthealero is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck I was on the last one, so I don't need a set unless I buy another Alero which might happen with in a year or two, and it has to be a 2DR PERIOD!! lol oh and 3400

Post on grandamgt.com, and 60degreev6.com might help

Oh and 313 post yea!

Last edited by happyisthealero : 03-19-2013 at 10:29 PM.
happyisthealero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #6
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisthealero View Post
good luck I was on the last one, so I don't need a set unless I buy another Alero which might happen with in a year or two, and it has to be a 2DR PERIOD!! lol oh and 3400

Post on grandamgt.com, and 60degreev6.com might help

Oh and 313 post yea!

Thanks, I know a lot of people were on the last one, but I'm hoping that there's enough interest this time around too.

I'm already on GAGT but I forgot about 60degreev6, thanks.

313? I'm assuming 313 the band?
Old 03-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #7
sleepyalero
GLS member

hes talking about his post count, its 313 lol

what about gaoc? gaownersclub
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 10:49 PM   #8
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

I got that, lol, but I thought 313 was an odd number to be excited about.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #9
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck..try a Malibu forum too, gagt, gaoc, maybe 60v6...

Sleepy, you need to get these. They make a huge difference...
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 AM   #10
sleepyalero
GLS member

i know, i just gotta save for ass and still do my UIM/LIM job and stuff. idk yet.

and yes it is lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 AM   #11
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
i know, i just gotta save for ass and still do my UIM/LIM job and stuff. idk yet.

and yes it is lol

no, you should just uhh...give me that uim/lim...
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:23 AM   #12
sleepyalero
GLS member

no way! its brand new and powder coated! my goal is to throw it on before ASS. (which shouldnt be a problem) got em with new stainless bolts off a gagt member for 340$. just gotta get metal gaskets and other stuff to do it.

and they are MMS uim/lim
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by sleepyalero : 03-20-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
happyisthealero
GL Member

happyisthealero is an unknown quantity at this point
313 = Detroit
happyisthealero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #14
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

No interest here whatsoever?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #15
sleepyalero
GLS member

i might just depends still.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #16
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Still need a lot more. If I count you in that would make six including me.

I'll try a malibu forum tonight see if I get anything. Still have to post on 60degreev6 too.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
You will NOT get all the people you need on here.....it was CLOSE last group buy. DEF have to post on the other forums. Good luck. These group buys usually don't work out too well...a lot of work/time involved
Old 03-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

As of right now It's on five forums, two just today. So I'm hoping it will turn out, but I'm aware of the possibility of it not working out.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #19
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
The biggest thing is that it is an expensive purchase...if I could get the extra money available then I would jump on it and I am sure I am sure my friends would likely be interested if they had the extra cash but as of right now I don't see either of us being able to be a part of it.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #20
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Well, at the rate It's going you should have some time.

I'll keep things updated as they progress, this way if some are interested, but don't have to money atm, could still keep an interest.