Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
nadavid420
GX Member

nadavid420 is on a distinguished road
Hello From Toronto Canada

Greetings everybody!

First of all, I am glad I found this site dedicated to the Alero w/c is a car full of surprises, good and bad. I recently acquired my car, a 2002 3.4L V6 GX Sedan, from my parents because they bought a brand new 2010 Chevy Malibu. I was gonna buy a new one too, had my sights on a 2011 V6 Mustang or the 2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T but a free Alero keeps my money in my pocket. It is still in good condition, with 238,000+ Kms on it, can't let it go to waste.

Right now, everything is stock but the 2 rear speakers. My iPod broke them. And planning on putting in a Pioneer AVIC-F700BT double din deck, just waiting for Audio Heaven to get a hold of one. Hope they do a good job blending it in the face plate on the dash.

I also have the idea of leveling up the entire exhaust to a Magnaflow one from headers to exhaust tip, keeping the stock look and having a nice sound to it... don't want it loud and don't want the "coke cans" sticking out the back too. And, would it be practical to do this upgrade given the mileage of the car?

I'm just wondering, if any of the members here can help me point to the right autoshop to get this done here locally(GTA/Toronto, Canada). Thanks!
nadavid420 is offline   Reply With Quote