Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 04-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #41
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackJack@Apr 5 2006, 06:01 AM
Oh yeah, one other thing.Â;-) I respect what you did with your car Spy.Â;-) Now quit crying over how long you had to wait for blah blah blah.Â;-) I've been waiting for over a year now with this turbo build that I'm doing because I change my mind on stuff, decide to wait for info on new products coming out, etc.Â;-) I have 95% of my system sitting right here on my workbench, and have been staring at it for over 3 months now.Â;-) My doing, because I wanted full merged headers instead of logs.

Is it eating away at my very soul?Â;-) Hell yes.Â;-) Does it drive me completely f***ing insane?Â;-) why yes, it does.Â;-) Is it my fault?Â;-) mostly it is, for choosing the route I am taking, and the way I am going about it.

if anyone ever gives you crap, just throw them in your underhood wood chipper
Old 04-05-2006, 03:37 PM   #42
Spy

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow+Apr 5 2006, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetNLow @ Apr 5 2006, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>blackjack u cant win an arguement with a grand am owner
[/b]

the secret's out, CRAP!

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverBullet256@Apr 5 2006, 07:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BlackJack
Quote:
@Apr 5 2006, 06:01 AM
Oh yeah, one other thing.Â;-) I respect what you did with your car Spy.Â;-) Now quit crying over how long you had to wait for blah blah blah.Â;-) I've been waiting for over a year now with this turbo build that I'm doing because I change my mind on stuff, decide to wait for info on new products coming out, etc.Â;-) I have 95% of my system sitting right here on my workbench, and have been staring at it for over 3 months now.Â;-) My doing, because I wanted full merged headers instead of logs.

Is it eating away at my very soul?Â;-) Hell yes.Â;-) Does it drive me completely f***ing insane?Â;-) why yes, it does.Â;-) Is it my fault?Â;-) mostly it is, for choosing the route I am taking, and the way I am going about it.

if anyone ever gives you crap, just throw them in your underhood wood chipper
[/quote]

also known as the small animal and homeless man annhiliator
Old 04-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #43
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
heh....that's funny!

Nah, wasn't trying to be an ass, Spy, and thanks for not taking it that way. I'm just so pissed about my own shiz that I get irked when people say what a hard time they're having.

Can't wait to see you break into the 12's man!

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:36 PM   #44
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Apr 5 2006, 06:19 AM
blackjack u cant win an arguement with a grand am owner

Don't need to win the argument, I just gotta finish my build so I can win the race

Old 04-06-2006, 09:41 AM   #45
ptrudel
Designated Drunk

ptrudel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ptrudel
Spy, again, thats sweet what you're doin...you and Spilner kinda helped make up my mind for tryin this also...collecting parts as we speak, and i'll do the install next winter...i'm only wishing it turns out as good as yours did, cuz that's amazing!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:18 AM   #46
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
spy your 4 cyl is much better than "corvette cool", just thought id add my two centsh
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #47
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
spy, beautiful numbers man, i wish i had the time, money, and knowledge to build something that sexy. The best way to get rid of the stupid people is to ignore them, maybe they will see that their terribly stupid and uneducated opinions are not needed or wanted and they will go away. some people just cant realize that when you do something like this to a car many peripheral parts that could stay stock get replaced to maintain drivability and reliability, it is that fact that separates people like spy from your definition of ricers, since he has replaced many more parts than needed, he could have just stuck the turbo and intercooler on it and ran it into the ground, but he built it to last, insulting a man's car like that, especially one that he has invested hundreds or thousands of hours into is worse than slapping him in front of his wife, mistress, and children. That is just plain bs and if you cant understand the insult that you have given him i think its time for you to leave...again. sorry for the rant, i just cant stand it when someones hard work gets put down. once again beautiful work man, cant wait to see what it will do with good traction.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:51 PM   #48
Spy

Quote:
Originally posted by alerored04@Apr 6 2006, 06:19 PM
spy, beautiful numbers man, i wish i had the time, money, and knowledge to build something that sexy. The best way to get rid of the stupid people is to ignore them, maybe they will see that their terribly stupid and uneducated opinions are not needed or wanted and they will go away. some people just cant realize that when you do something like this to a car many peripheral parts that could stay stock get replaced to maintain drivability and reliability, it is that fact that separates people like spy from your definition of ricers, since he has replaced many more parts than needed, he could have just stuck the turbo and intercooler on it and ran it into the ground, but he built it to last, insulting a man's car like that, especially one that he has invested hundreds or thousands of hours into is worse than slapping him in front of his wife, mistress, and children. That is just plain bs and if you cant understand the insult that you have given him i think its time for you to leave...again. sorry for the rant, i just cant stand it when someones hard work gets put down. once again beautiful work man, cant wait to see what it will do with good traction.

you're my hero.... *swooooon* :alcoholic:
Old 04-06-2006, 08:45 PM   #49
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by battistoni21@Apr 6 2006, 09:18 AM
spy your 4 cyl is much better than "corvette cool", just thought id add my two centsh

^needs to quit drinking when he posts...hahahah.....damn, I guess I better quit posting too

Old 04-06-2006, 11:05 PM   #50
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
spy im here to please, glad i could make ya happy, save any of that booze for me? oh i found it!! :alcoholic:
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:59 AM   #51
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

did I read something about her not having been here for awhile because of crap like this? heh....guess it's groundhog day.

anyway....bs-pot, the 1000hp ecotec you're referring to (gm's factory sponsored cavy?) is actually a 2.2 sleeved DOWN to a 2.0. If that's not the one you were talking about, then disregard.

Old 04-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #52
Spy

instead of deleting, how about a mod just prune the thread so it makes sense again and is on topic?
Old 04-07-2006, 07:32 PM   #53
derek_ski99
GL Member

derek_ski99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to derek_ski99 Send a message via Yahoo to derek_ski99
awesome job spy...

i'd still take a vette over our cars anyday but its awesome what you've been able to accomplish! good work
Brent: and in the end...... cherrington is still a cum dumpster whose closest contact with HOT women is through a car internet forum ........... so as long as we can agree on that........ we can all go back to being friends.

Being Brents friend is teh hotness
derek_ski99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:20 AM   #54
Fast Eddie
V.I.P. Member

Fast Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fast Eddie Send a message via Yahoo to Fast Eddie
Quote:
Originally posted by Spy@Apr 7 2006, 05:11 PM
instead of deleting, how about a mod just prune the thread so it makes sense again and is on topic?
The only mod that comes into the performance sections seems to be Scot . So good luck.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:50 PM   #55
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Spy@Apr 7 2006, 06:11 PM

Consider it done.

Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote