Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 12:04 AM   #1
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jenn made her 2nd run a good one :)

http://www.regalgs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41439

^---click, and enjoy the read.

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
So we're on the way home from Rochester, coming through Batavia, and this guy in his mid-late 20's is driving like he's Emerson Fidipaldi in his brand spankin new Mazda 3 ( Please, keep the laughter to a dull roar, shall we? ) Jenn points out the radar detector hanging from the windshield and I make a remark pointing out the obvious " Why's he need that? Can that car even break 55?" Knowing full well I've left these cars like they're tied to the lamp post in my old Alero, let-alone an L67 equipped car.

ANYways, he looks over and sees me laughing @ him and his ride, so he starts driving MORE irradicly in true ricer form, as if to say "If I speed off, it's like I left them in the dust !" In doing this, he swerves through traffic, trapping my G/F behind a slow moving pickup. Jenn's a "spirited" driver, so she's speaking out loud now..." Oh no, you didn't just do that." She does a bit of aggressive driving, and as luck would have it, guess who's caught behind a red light @ the next intersection?

So she rolls up nice and slow knowing she has PLENTY of time, as the main light in Batavia ( Rt 98 and Rt 5 intersection ) has left turn arrows.

He's talking on his cell phone, and I just can't stop laughing, because this kid just doesn't have a CLUE how bad he's gonna get beat. Jenn gets his attention by rolling down her window, and honking the horn.....he looks over all roostery-like his car is the cat's ass, and Jenn's LEANING out her window tapping on her door pointing to the GTP Supercharged badge on the door panel. He doesn't have brains-enough to look, just figuring she's pointing out she has a GP, so get this.......he revs his engine!

The light goes green, and you guessed it: he's got it firewalled....1st, hard shift into second, then third ( he's driving a stick )

Poor bastard, she had a car length on him before he got into 2nd, and our tires were spinning pretty bad, as the streets were wet from all the rain we got today. Naturally, he pulls into the next parking lot ( Martins ) and CLEARLY avoids the next light.

2000 GTP :1
Brand new Mazda 3: 0

( This is Jenn's 2nd kill, as she dusted a late 70's Corvette with two 40-something guys in it, same light, and same result. We ended up catching ANOTHER red light just after the race, and I rolled down my window just for Jenn to hollar out to the guy " Wanna try that again?" He pulled into Martins parking lot just like this evening's Mazda, and I watched as the guy driving the vette looked pissed off, and his buddy in the passenger seat was laughing hysterically. I'd love to hear the razzing that guy gets about his "sports car".

OR skip the whole "click" thing.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
also we dont support street racing. take it to the tracks.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:00 AM   #4
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Interesting stoey but like Adam said we don't support street racing. Thread closed.
Closed Thread