Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #21
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Cars look good Cali boys.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:59 AM   #22
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Heineck,
Me and your body kit were planning a meet up and she was going to run away with me, but I guess she got scared cause you said that you were going to give her "ass" away and decided to stay. ROTFLMAO!
I guess I am not funny at 1 in the morning with too much coffee in me... LOL
Guess I have to wait for all the Redneck Aleros to show up in Alabama. And I DONT mean aleroracing!
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:14 AM   #23
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Rofl aleroracing
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #24
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
props if you do actually drive from cali to ASS

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Ghadsphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
If you were going to ASS I would slap you before I get my cold beer and a hot shower. And then I would do 'things' to you that would leave you with noticably less hair than when I met you. Our deal is done. Less we get drafted, activated, incarcerated, or executed. We're on. (plus those wings at hooters are pretty damn good, and who the hell would fry a pickle?!? And why was it so good?)
Old 05-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #26
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
did anyone else do a meet up?

me, mike(zol) and caboose73 are hopefully going to meet up
Old 05-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #27
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghadsphi View Post
If you were going to ASS I would slap you before I get my cold beer and a hot shower. And then I would do 'things' to you that would leave you with noticably less hair than when I met you. Our deal is done. Less we get drafted, activated, incarcerated, or executed. We're on. (plus those wings at hooters are pretty damn good, and who the hell would fry a pickle?!? And why was it so good?)

you dont make sense, whatever you do make sure you wash your hands before you eat.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:

Oh we definitely rollin...unless my car breaks, blows up, disintergrate, meltdown, goes on strike, gets pregnant, goes to jail, turns rebellious, or just quit workin....ill be there....oh yeah or if someone hits me with a spiked turtle shell.....(um thats a mario kart reference for the slow folks)

And hell yeah those pickles was good as all hell and them daytona wings....
Old 05-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #29
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
it is still weird to see my rims on another car and it has been what, over 2 years now? lol
Old 05-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #30
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
it is still weird to see my rims on another car and it has been what, over 2 years now? lol
I dunno but I think last time I cleaned them was about a week after they showed up. Then again about about a day before we desided to burn the town again.(1-2 weeks ago?!?) Damn you for not comming to ASS lol. I think I owe you a couple beers for that shipping problem.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #31
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
You guys are going to have to pose for a pic at ASS, for all those guys that cry that ASS is too far.

I didn't meet with anybody, nobody lives around here

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #32
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
You guys are going to have to pose for a pic at ASS, for all those guys that cry that ASS is too far.

I refuse to pose for a Cali pic that does not depict a 2 to 1 ratio of women to men. And we're not talking background girls, and technically, (I'm sorry) 99 doesn't count...
Old 05-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #33
Ghadsphi
The Drunk

Quote:
you dont make sense, whatever you do make sure you wash your hands before you eat.
Um, I might be drunk, but I'm pretty sure most everyone but you understood... Saying "props if you do actually drive from cali to ASS" is F'n rude. Actually drive? It's a done deal, 3 of us, 4 ASS reservations, 3 rooms. That's just plain rude and ignorant.
And this wash my hands before I eat shiiiiiii...?!? I'm from SoCal, my food glows, my water is fortified, and our women are probably on par STD wise with countries that outlaw birthcontrol.
I will pick up and eat what ever the eff I want. I know where my f'n hand has been. If I touch it I eat it if it's food. If you let go and touch anouther, you wake up on the floor with both pieces on your head. *drinking rules*
Maybe you didn't mean it as an offence, just a healthy tip from a guy who does or doesn't eat vendor food and pizza by the slice. But it came out rude and you should correct that insult... and send me a couple of those vendors.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post

Hell ya ill pose for a pic....got to represent and endorse on my main motto...Go Hard or Go home!..lol...for the people saying its too expensive I plan to stop in every state and mow someones lawn for gas money and Red you need to start recruiting alero owners over there....spread the good alero word in all its glory...be a alero witness lol
Old 05-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #35
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
And on the eigth day, God said let there be the Alero and all will hail to this new found glory.
LMAO
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #36
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
amen to that
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #37
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

im not going to argue with you i was just simply saying props if you drive from cali to michigan, take it offensively if thats how your drunken mind desires

Old 05-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #38
jospadal
GX Member

jospadal is on a distinguished road
Eventually when I get my license I will come to an ASS show... and hopefully I'll have modded my 'Laro by then.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #39
jospadal
GX Member

jospadal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
And on the eigth day, God said let there be the Alero and all will hail to this new found glory.
LMAO
-Smurf-
BROTHA' SEPAKS THA TRUTH!