Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 04-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
irondiezl3
GLS member

irondiezl3 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Mothers Reflections

did A 2 Part System With Mothers Reflections Line. Its Like Their High Line Equilivent To 3m Or Maguiers Professional Line.
I DIDN'T BUFF BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO CARS BEEN CLAYED AND BUFFED SO IT WAS READY FOR THESE.

Started With Mothers Reflections Car Wax(this Is A Polish And Wax In One). Hand Or Orbital. I Did By Hand This Time. I Prefer By Hand Because You Can Get Into Every Crevice Ive Done It So Much I Can Achieve Just As Good Results As A Orbital. Just Apply In Swirling Motions A Little Goes A Long Way. The Two Things I Loved About It Most Was How Incredibly Fast It Dried And How Insanely Easy It Came Off. Ive Used Basically Every Product From A Cheap Dollar Store Wax To Top Of The Line Stuff You Can Only Get Online. Nothing Came Off As Easy As This Stuff What A Time And Evergy Saver Glides Off With No Elbow Grease. After It Was Completely Covered I Went To Second Step. (i Had To Do A Couple Sections At A Time Because It Dried So Fast I Wouldnt Reccomend Applying Entire Car Then Wiping Off.) Just My Two Cents.

Second I Finished With Mothers Reflections Top Coat. They Dont Really Say If Its A Polish Or Wax. But Its Also Very Easy To Apply Dry And Remove. Same As Above Couple Sections At A Time Again I Chose By Hand But You Can Do Hand Or Orbital. Theyclaim It Improves Shine After Reflections Wax And It Helped A Little From Wax Alone But Not A Ton. To Go As Far As Spending The Money And Waxing With Reflections Wax Id Reccomend Doing This Step Also It Was Worth It.

Summary: Good Price Considering The Ease Of Use Results In Shine(which Were Incredible So Far Best Shine Ive Been Able To Produce And Ive Used A Ton Of Products Clay,buff,polish,wax You Name It. Easy To Apply Dries Fast And Comes Off Even Faster And Easier. Only Thing I Didn't Like Was The Smell Which Who Cares But When Applying It Kinda Smells Like A Mix Between Listerine And Toothpaste Usually Mothers Stuff Smells Like Cherry But No Big Deal. So From 1-10 Id Rate It Overall 8 Again Because Of All The Factors Above. It Did Everything Mothers Claimed It Would. Still Have To Try Zaino Yet But For Over The Counter Stuff This Is So Far The Best Results Ive Achieved! Try It You Wont Be Dissapointed Each Bottle Is $19.99 Or Less Depending On Your Location.

Last edited by Daytona : 04-11-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: No need for entire post to be bolded
irondiezl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
ndottaylor
GX Member

ndottaylor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ndottaylor Send a message via MSN to ndottaylor
ill definately have to try it out
ndottaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
post up some pics to prove how well it worked!!! thats the best way to prove you like it!!! lol...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #4
irondiezl3
GLS member

irondiezl3 is on a distinguished road
i was gunna but silver car is impossible to really see it in a pic ill try to get some night shots tomarrow for you to see. look in my profile looks like that but again that pic doesnt do justice either ill try.
irondiezl3 is offline   Reply With Quote