Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 03-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #41
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
the first number I called is false.

second number I talked to bill just now he said "that he has no record of anything being shipped to 48642 area code"

so talk now dude

this is your next course of action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
I suggest you keep calling Aldo and Alliance to track your order down.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #42
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Scot! Stop speaking for me seriously.

Hok, I never said I would give you the shipping number. That would have had to come from Aldo or Alliance Freight. If there was difficulty in somebody getting that number I may have assisted but was not my obligation.

Phone numbers change or shut down, it's over a year. You obviously got thru to Bill and he gave you your answer that basically told you that Aldo lied or was mistaken about shipping your kit, what an effing surprise.

Hok, call Aldo and work it out and see how far you get with him and you will know our frustration.

FYI, I answer my phone because it is just that, MY WORK PHONE! My work phone is by my side at all times and gave it to you as a courtesy. Do not call it again. I have already caught crap from the owners about my minutes used in which a high % were from this fiasco.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote