Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 02-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #21
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
you do notice that this is 3 years old right
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #22
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
Now i do :/
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #23
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
yeah the offer is still open, i just have to get my Alero running again, which should be in the next few weeks here, then its back to doing the BBQ, just gotta let me know who when and where

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #24
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Dont have my alero yet but I'd still try and make the journey is a meet gets put together.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
I could do it if it was a day or two after ASS, otherwise it'd have to be a pretty big turnout to get me to drive 6 1/2 hrs.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #26
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
yeah the offer is still open, i just have to get my Alero running again, which should be in the next few weeks here, then its back to doing the BBQ, just gotta let me know who when and where

what do ya need to get it running?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #27
Alerojester
GL Member

i need to get my new engine done then installed, im slacking hardcore on doing it, and i really need to get it done so i can have my sexy beast on the road again

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 AM   #28
WIALERO
GL Member

Dam....
Old 03-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #29
Alerojester
GL Member

Yeah, between work issues and personal reasons it is getting put on the back burner more and more

Old 02-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #30
Alerojester
GL Member

omg here it is almost a year later and my car is still dead in the water.... I really need to get my ass in gear and get the good old beast up and running.... maybe i'll get some of my buddies to help me get it done and we will have to plan something for anyone who wants to come....

Old 09-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #31
Alerojester
GL Member

ok so now have another Alero, and have my head on straight now i need to get them both up and running beings to it the new one does run and runs WELL!! it kinda scared me right off the bat when i started driving another alero but the wife thinks its a great thing because she's pretty much in control of what the new one will look like beings its gonna get given to her as soon as the Silver on gets done, i think that i might end up finding either a 3800 series II or another 3400 like whats in the new one...... decisions decisions decisions...........