Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Fall Meet

There will be another meet in September at my house.

Anyone taking vacation then? Trying to get idea of weekends that will be best.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
possible not 100% though. we will see depending on work
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
I would love to, but I've been informed by my ex that she plans to take Sophie to Disneyland...This means I have to save some money to try to go with them.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I would love to, but I've been informed by my ex that she plans to take Sophie to Disneyland...This means I have to save some money to try to go with them.
Why would you want to go to Disney with your EX?

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #5
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a bad idea... but most likely for his girl. Its a big deal to kids and wants to see her happiness with his own eyes... that or he really likes the dumbo ride..
Old 03-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #6
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Sounds like a bad idea... but most likely for his girl. Its a big deal to kids and wants to see her happiness with his own eyes... that or he really likes the dumbo ride..
And she can also turn it against him if she wants to go after him for more money down the road. I would have loved to see the smile and the look in my daughters eyes at Disney but it is way to over the top financially. My daughters still love me and know that when they really need me I am there for them as they have gotten older and out of H.S., that is where the real smiles come out to shine.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
fisdad

Quote:
Why would you want to go to Disney with your EX?

Originally Jenn and I agreed that we would do all major things with Sophie together. Separate rooms of course and I'd pay my own way. We were supposed to take Sophie after she turned 4 to give me more time to get settled, but as usual she changed the plan. There are two major issues. 1. I don't have the money, 2. She's probably planning to bring her new boyfriend. I don't want to miss out on cool stuff with Sophie, but I may have to.

My ex make 125k per year. I make 18k. If I wanted to be a jerk, in Indiana we are a no fault state. I can take her for half of all of the assets, she would be responsible for also paying me "spousal support" so that I can maintain a similar lifestyle, and with us agreeing on 50/50 custody she would be responsible for an additional $800 per month in child support. I could take her to the cleaners, but I love my daughter and I don't want to start the drama. I will figure out things on my own.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Jenn and I agreed that we would do all major things with Sophie together. Separate rooms of course and I'd pay my own way. We were supposed to take Sophie after she turned 4 to give me more time to get settled, but as usual she changed the plan. There are two major issues. 1. I don't have the money, 2. She's probably planning to bring her new boyfriend. I don't want to miss out on cool stuff with Sophie, but I may have to.

My ex make 125k per year. I make 18k. If I wanted to be a jerk, in Indiana we are a no fault state. I can take her for half of all of the assets, she would be responsible for also paying me "spousal support" so that I can maintain a similar lifestyle, and with us agreeing on 50/50 custody she would be responsible for an additional $800 per month in child support. I could take her to the cleaners, but I love my daughter and I don't want to start the drama. I will figure out things on my own.
I understand your issue and all but if she makes that much and you were that nice to her she should pay your way to Disney.

I didn't want all the drama but my ex didn't care about that. I made my last support payment this month and have a load off my back.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:

125k a year!? Daaaaang. That's pretty shitty that she switched stuff up on you and she's bringing her boyfriend. Women....
Old 03-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #10
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
125k a year!? Daaaaang. That's pretty shitty that she switched stuff up on you and she's bringing her boyfriend. Women....

Well, she really switched it up on me last August when she cheated and left me for a different boyfriend.... Oh well, what are you gonna do? This is part of why I may end up selling the Alero after ASS this year.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:44 AM   #11
Oldsnut

Quote:
Well, she really switched it up on me last August when she cheated and left me for a different boyfriend.... Oh well, what are you gonna do? This is part of why I may end up selling the Alero after ASS this year.
Don't you dare sell the Alero or anything because she changed her mind and thinks she found someone better. You should not suffer because of it! Wake Up Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #12
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Don't you dare sell the Alero or anything because she changed her mind and thinks she found someone better. You should not suffer because of it! Wake Up Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2. I do see what you're saying though.....tight on money and need some extra dough but really...how much do you expect to get for the alero? Is it really worth it after all the money you put into it? Sorry to hear she cheated....my sis just found out her bf cheated and i was FURIOUS....can't imagine how you (and her) feel. People are shitty. Like Oldsnut said....don't let that be the reason you sell your alero!
Old 03-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #13
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Man screw that!! Don't you dare sell your car over what some trick did. If I was you, I would go right on up to that court and get half of her money! She's not worth it. Honestly, if she's doing these things to you, she's doing it on purpose... Trust me, I would know, I've gone through a lot.

If I was you, I'd put that Alero on a pedestal and drag her back to the pit where she came from. I know I'm probably coming off really hard and aggressive, but in my personal opinion nothing is more grimy than a cheater, a fraud and a liar, all of which I despise.

Let me put it this way to wrap up... I saved myself 75% by switching to single... not only that, but now I have a decent Grand Am AND I'm the proud owner of a 1994 Cutlass Supreme CONVERTIBLE.... The vert is a hard to find car now. None of this would be possible if I was being a sucka and letting females control me or dictate how I should feel and act.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
I'm sorry, this thread is for the fall meet not my life drama. Stay on topic.

Warning #1
Old 03-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #15
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
I would be more likely to make a fall meet then the spring one.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Maybe.

Depends on $$$ flow

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
fisdad

Quote:

The reason I would need to sell the Alero is to pay for school. Since I'm still tied to her income, I'm ineligible for all aid besides loans and they don't cover enough. I need to come up with $2000 for the summer semester. I'm not sure if I have any better options.

Anyway, back on topic.... I will see what I can do about the fall meet.