Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 08-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #301
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
NOPE, YOU posted that it is YOUR birthday. I believe Bdyman is now excused from wearing the tassles as they are ALL yours. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 08-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #302
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
the wearing of the tassles has now been passed to cliff, and then to kyle, and then back to me lol wooooo hhhhooooooo 4 more days!!!
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #303
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
this summer meet is going to be full of WIN!! and hopefully no FAIL!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #304
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Smurf, hit me up in a text message bro.... you know we are still caravaning up there, stop your b/s haha.... You love me too much to just be like, nope I'm not caravaning with you... And yes everything is gotten over and people need to have a little thicker skins and just move on... Bwamo....

God this is going to be the shit.... Why couldn't it just be friday already!!! Well I'm out, gotta go to work...
Old 08-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #305
bdyman
GLS member

yes soon, and what time are you and smurf leaving friday, i have to take my daughter home, and i have to get buns, and booze
Old 08-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #306
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
and i have to get buns, and booze
always a great combination!!!! I'm so stoked! I've got to wash and wax Brandy tomorrow. We leave on Thursday! WOO HOOOOO!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #307
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by circeansleeper View Post
always a great combination!!!! I'm so stoked! I've got to wash and wax Brandy tomorrow. We leave on Thursday! WOO HOOOOO!

its name is brandy..... kinky.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #308
bdyman
GLS member

see you guys soon
Old 08-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #309
circeansleeper
GL Member

circeansleeper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
its name is brandy..... kinky.
Brandy is my Bravada, you ding-bat.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #310
bdyman
GLS member

ya chris you dumb ass
Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #311
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

umm to be honest bdyman, we were going to leave as soon as smurf got into town here in indy haha.... I think he said he was leaving from his home at around 7or8am, so not really sure though.... Will keep you informed though when I find out or whenever smurf posts up with what time.....
Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 PM   #312
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by circeansleeper View Post
Brandy is my Bravada, you ding-bat.

wow.. you people and your lack of fun w/ innuendos... i'm clearly in the wrong group here.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #313
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _01Alero_ View Post
umm to be honest bdyman, we were going to leave as soon as smurf got into town here in indy haha.... I think he said he was leaving from his home at around 7or8am, so not really sure though.... Will keep you informed though when I find out or whenever smurf posts up with what time.....

im sure he will post from work or sometime, if you guys are here the girls can stay at the house and us 3 can go to the store to pick up the booze and buns, that right there is a dangerous situation lol
Old 08-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #314
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

Haha nah that isn't dangerous it is lethal. But not for us haha. Just your entire town.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #315
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Bdyman,
I will be leaving here (AL) around 6 or 7 am and making it into Indiana (where aaron and I meet up) probabaly sometime in the afternoon. I have to take it slow because of the fact that some jackasses at the tire shop told me that I dont need hub centric rings, well they were wrong and all that said I did need them (Bdyman, Aaron, and the rest) were correct. so now when I go over 65mph I get a little wheel vibration. And now that I am broke for having to pay my sons insurance AFTER being told that I wouldn't, I have no money to buy hub rings. It's pathetic, they are only 40 something bucks and I can't afford that. I am seriously wanting to cry right now....You ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING comes down on you despite you trying to make everything better? You are so pissed off to the point you can't get any more mad, you just want to cry??? Thats me right now. LOL

Aaron,
I will hit you up later tonight man. I just dont really feel like talking right now, knowing that i am in great debt to you and being in the mood I am in is just making EVERYTHING worse.
-Smurf-
Old 08-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #316
bdyman
GLS member

dude i feel your pain i do, being unemployed i get paid but its not what im used to, im behind on bills too but i see as well when i have the money i pay them, no need to stress relax everything will always work out

and if your bored tonight at work feel free to call i`ll be up
Old 08-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #317
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
chris, i need your nipple to nipple measurement.......
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #318
bdyman
GLS member

lol wow lol
ummm not so much on the nipple thing lol
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #319
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
it's for your birthday present, just play along.......i want to make sure these tassels fit right.....
Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #320
bdyman
GLS member

lol dude my b-day was in march, its your b day and cliffs so you both will wear the tassels