Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 10-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
redde44
GX Member

redde44 is on a distinguished road
Casper's Electronic

Wondering if any has had the problems that I have experience with Caspers Electronic on shipping out the product that you have ordered with them.

I have ordered there the High speed fan kit for a Grand Am and placed my order on Sept 28, 2011. and today is Oct 10 and still no delivery of what I had ordered.

I contacted Caspers on Oct 3 and they informed me that my order had shipped out, but in reality it had not.
On Oct 7 I contacted them again and they informed me that it had shipped out and for me to contact USPS to track my package and USPS had no info on my shipment.
So today Oct 10 I contacted Caspers again and now I spoke with the shipping manager and he informed me that the part was back ordered and they had to make the kit and that they had the package sitting on his desk, so I asked Brandon the manager on why I was not told this in the beginning and had me calling the USPS looking for my package.

Very bad experience from this company and in the future I will not be dealing with this company in the future with any of my electronic needs...
redde44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure they always used to be a "have someone local pick it up and ship it out for you" company..
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

NoSweat83 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are wanting one asap. I have a brand new unit. Still in the box and I dont have any use for it. Let me know if your interested.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #4
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
I would certainly be interested in that if he's not, could you pm some details?
As for the run around they are giving you red, that's complete bs, Iv got that stuff when items iv sent in for repair at a few places before, it took a few calls telling them I was going to be talk to my lawyer for them to finally get it shipped back to me. I'd let um have it!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
what is the point of the high speed fan switch?
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post

High speed fan KIT as in so that you are pushing more air and cooling more efficiently
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:58 AM   #7
mfuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
It allows you to manually turn on your cooling fans to bring your ECT down (useful if you're sitting in hot traffic or in the staging lanes).
I've had mine for probably 10 years and it has never failed. Even works with my new SPAL fans.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfuller View Post
It allows you to manually turn on your cooling fans to bring your ECT down (useful if you're sitting in hot traffic or in the staging lanes).
I've had mine for probably 10 years and it has never failed. Even works with my new SPAL fans.

thank you. That was a better explanation. Pointless for me to buy now, something to purchase later on.
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote