Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #21
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
.........The US is sitting at around 20% unemployment, where do you think you are going to be in 30 years? Choose quality, not speed guys. Stop buying ebay parts, choose a local market, support your troops!!
The week after .......

Good rant till that part. Makes no relevant sense. I'm tickled pink to be living in a counrty where people feel committed enough to lay their lives on the line for their country, and I have tons of love and respect for the folks in the armed forces... but 1. that has nothing to do with the topic, and 2. the armed forces are just as responsible for de-americanizing this country as outsourcing commerce. All under the guise of anti-terrorism, protecting the free world, and patriotism... we go and take what we want, from those we want to take from, destroy a bunch of shit, then send them aid and business to rebuild with. recruits are purchased with sign on bonuses without having the mentality to evaluate where they even stand on 'issues' they will be 'dealing' with once in active duty. Pawns for the grander scheme. Nothing is local. nothing is state. nothing is national. it's all multinational, global commerce. Basically believe it or not... the America that once was... shall never be again. now to respond on par with what the post was about, yes people want things NOW. I deal with that every day even making badges and stuff. Sorry, if it takes longer than you'd like to make it by hand custom tailored to the buyer, order it somewhere else cause if you're an ahoe, I don't want your business anyway.

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #22
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah because the soldiers choose who they attack...
Old 11-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #23
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

^ what? sarcasm correct? if so... exactly my point. soldiers do what they're told. Doesn't mean I support what they do. And that fact doesn't make me un-american. I support the troops, not the actions, nor the brainless unquestioning following of orders without evaluating the bigger picture. this has taken the thread off topic. sorry. lets get back on topic. eat organic. And stop shopping at walmart and stop eating mcdonalds.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
cavedewler
GX Member

cavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these partscavedewler is infamous around these parts
lol, i agree with you Nate, but I like the Frappe's and breakfast food at Mc D's.

I'm pretty sure this thread is finished anyway.
cavedewler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:35 PM   #25
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
All about the sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle
Old 11-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #26
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Organic. Ew no thanks.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #27
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

what's ew about organic? lol. I'm sure that food also tasted wonderful before is was laden with chemicals and genetic modifications. And people wonder why there's more cancer and mental diseases these days. It's been literally years since i've eaten Mcdonalds. It's a shit establishment that epitomizes big business overlooking well being in the name of profit. Right on par with Walmart. I would rather pay double the cost for an item than buy it from that shithole. Not to ride my high horse... but i pity those that feel compelled to shop there. Avoid it like the plague.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #28
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Its nasty.

I dont mind mcd. Walmart. Yeah I only go there for oil for my car. Because its cheapest. But I get my filter from autozone.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:11 AM   #29
Starglow
GX Member

Starglow is on a distinguished road
Wow....this thread sure has taken some wild turns off topic going in different directions.

Personally I've never had any issues with MMS and Miike has been great to work with. However, I didn't know he used UPS shipping rates which explains why it costs over $12 to ship a small piece of Lexan plastic for the vent gauge pod so I cancelled that order.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #30
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
It has everything to do with the topic guys. Unfortunately it will come down to just that in the end. "Support you troops" was my way of saying, "We are going to need them" because of what we have done. The last time we let a world power get this far out of control, and do the things they do, was the 1930's....
You think Hussein and Bin Laden were a pain in the ass, they were nothing compared to these guys. Look at it this way, both of us, the US and Canada, has spent the last 30 years training for desert warfare. They have spent the last 50 years training for combat with the US! Just what the heck do you think is their ultimate goal here guys?
Here we get pissed at a couple of guys that are trying to do it right and are getting run over with cheap, knock-off, imported shit! Our imports exceed our exports and have for some time now. Its a deep dark hole we have made and if we dont wake the hell up and support guys like Mike and Ben you can seriously kiss all of this good bye
Old 11-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #31
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

?? I still don't follow the logic. what exactly are we going to need our troops for? to protect us? from who? china based lead painted toys? Coronary heart disease? Ethiopian pirates?

Old 11-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #32
sleepyalero
GLS member

Hes saying ben and mike ar3 basicaly the n bodies troops persay.... saying buy from them for your aftermarket needs to keep the performance going for these vehicles.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #33
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Wow....this thread sure has taken some wild turns off topic going in different directions.

Personally I've never had any issues with MMS and Miike has been great to work with. However, I didn't know he used UPS shipping rates which explains why it costs over $12 to ship a small piece of Lexan plastic for the vent gauge pod so I cancelled that order.

Believe it or not, the rates we use on the site are not modified, they are just straight from the ups calculator. The calculator actually works just about perfectly for domestic shipments, EXCEPT for items 1 lb or less, then it's pretty much $12. I realize this isn't right, so when it does this, I usually end up refunding about $5-6 bucks back to the customer for these small items.

Now the international calculator leaves much to be desired. I always lose money on those.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #34
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Hes saying ben and mike ar3 basicaly the n bodies troops persay.... saying buy from them for your aftermarket needs to keep the performance going for these vehicles.

I think what Paul is saying (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Paul) is that it's important to appreciate the small businesses that are made and ran in America. While these businesses may not offer instant gratification on every single order, you should take comfort in the fact that you are getting high quality, custom-made parts that in many times are not available anywhere else. And eventhough this almost could make it a monopoly, we don't take advantage of this and charge and arm and a leg for parts just to line our pockets. Anyone in the business of selling parts made in America knows how much more it costs to do this way than to take the easy way out and get stuff made in China. If I sold Chinese parts, I could easily drop the price by a decent amount and then double or triple my profit margins, but with that comes cheaper materials, cheaper components, and a loss of atleast some quality control. The bottom line is the product would not be the same. Personally I am more about making the best products possible and charging what I need to for me to stay in business than I am about selling container after container of Chinese made crap while I sit in my mansion drinking cognac out of a gold chalice, waiting for my butler to bring me the keys to my Koenigsegg.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #35
sleepyalero
GLS member

Mmm koenigsegg.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #36
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Mmm cognac
Old 11-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #37
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Mmm mansion
Old 11-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #38
Starglow
GX Member

Starglow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 View Post
Believe it or not, the rates we use on the site are not modified, they are just straight from the ups calculator. The calculator actually works just about perfectly for domestic shipments, EXCEPT for items 1 lb or less, then it's pretty much $12. I realize this isn't right, so when it does this, I usually end up refunding about $5-6 bucks back to the customer for these small items.

Now the international calculator leaves much to be desired. I always lose money on those.

Thanks for the explanation Mike. The shipping cost didn't make sense to me until now, but if that's the case for items under one pound then I'll place my order.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #39
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, you get my logic... as messed up as I can be sometimes, you get it... lol
Old 11-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #40
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
im happy i get to go to his shop around spring into summer me and mike kinda said mise well just swap the 3500 in and do the pcm and i might if i have the extra money get some goodies ^_^

2004 olds alero R.I.P 242,500
1995 f-150 5.0v8 5sp 143,xxx(redneck truck)
Now searching for a new Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
He no crazy, he WIALERO!!
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote