Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 03-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
AnderbrA
GLS member

AnderbrA is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to AnderbrA Send a message via Yahoo to AnderbrA
LED Tails Completed - Finally

Hey all, projects and hobbies took a seat at the far back of the bus last year including these. I finally got around to completing them this week. More pics here: http://anderbrainnovations.com/Alero.../LED_Tails.htm

They are also on ebay for anyone interested. Excuse the filthy car. Someone didn't think it was necessary for such an occasion.

www.anderbrainnovations.com

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
02 Lincoln LS V8 Sport - RIP
AnderbrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
S8track16
GL Member

S8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the link to them on eBay?

New System in Progress...Mids/Tweets: 2 Skar SPX component sets powered by a Skar 85.4. Subs: Hybrid 15" DD/AA, Amp: Skar SK3500, 2 runs (power and ground) of Knu OFC 0 gauge, XS d3400 up front, 2 Deka g31s in the trunk...more to come
S8track16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
AnderbrA
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8track16 View Post
Whats the link to them on eBay?

You can just search keyword "AnderbrA"

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
Old 03-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Guess ill be broke for a week.

Little expensive but just ordered them.

i guess im supposed to contact you for pick up.... idk exactly where it would be picked up, ship to usps or ups? please no fedex. ups and usps is close to me and works better.

my address should be in the payment but idk if you need the ups adress near me or the post office near me, please let me know on what works and everything and we will work it out, thanks.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 03-09-2013 at 03:43 PM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
AnderbrA
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post

i guess im supposed to contact you for pick up.... idk exactly where it would be picked up, ship to usps or ups? please no fedex. ups and usps is close to me and works better.

my address should be in the payment but idk if you need the ups adress near me or the post office near me, please let me know on what works and everything and we will work it out, thanks.

Yeah that's weird. Been a while since I've been on ebay. I put the option of local pickup as well as shipping. We got it figured out though. Be sure to send me and post pics when you receive.

07 Cadillac STS V8
07 Mitsubishi Galant ES
00 Olds Alero - Parts
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnderbrA View Post
Yeah that's weird. Been a while since I've been on ebay. I put the option of local pickup as well as shipping. We got it figured out though. Be sure to send me and post pics when you receive.

will do man, i appreciate it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #7
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I wish you could make a hustle out of this. I would send you my tails so you could convert them to LED.

BTW sleepy, post pics when you get em! lol
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #8
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post

Did you really just tell him that? He's the KING of posting pictures of his baby.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #9
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
I wish you could make a hustle out of this. I would send you my tails so you could convert them to LED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Did you really just tell him that? He's the KING of posting pictures of his baby.

Oh you know I will, and yes I love my car, had 1600 photos of just my car on my iPhone 4, now I gotta stock up on my iPhone 5 lol but I got all my iPhone 4 pics on it.

But I'm stoked on these tails, been wanting these for a long time. Def will have pictures.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Can you send me the link to the page to buy these? I can't seem to find it.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #11
sleepyalero
GLS member

sorry there was only 1 pair available, when i bought, the listing was deleted.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
is he going to wire up the inner tails for you to blast people with all 4 tails or just the outer tails for the brake lights?
these should compliment the black beauty nicely... not sure if I like this set or mine better tough choice for sure... would have to see them on the car to make the decision!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #13
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
oh well, When posted again, Let me know!
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
is he going to wire up the inner tails for you to blast people with all 4 tails or just the outer tails for the brake lights?
these should compliment the black beauty nicely... not sure if I like this set or mine better tough choice for sure... would have to see them on the car to make the decision!!

i would only want the outside to light up, if all 4 do oh well but i think all 4 is anlittle tacky the outers do just fine
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2013, 01:50 AM   #15
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post

Who knows, maybe he'll hide this mod. He hasn't posted 100,000 pictures of his LED license plate mod. All his pics are front shots.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 03-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #16
sleepyalero
GLS member

i posted pics of my led plate lol just didnt Create my own thread for it
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2013, 03:20 AM   #17
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Quote:
i posted a pic of my led plate lol

Edited for correct content .

Then again, I had about 5 of em up.... unless you're not comfortable showing your plate...
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 03-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #18
sleepyalero
GLS member

ive shown my plate quite a few times on here. and no i believe i posted like 3.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #19
happyisthealero
GL Member

happyisthealero is an unknown quantity at this point
tried searching for your name on ebay, didn't work
happyisthealero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #20
Starglow
GX Member

Starglow is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Do you even have any idea how much money you've spent in total for mods on your car? Buying yourself a Corvette might have been cheaper.
Starglow is offline   Reply With Quote