Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #81
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I think that sounds like a plan.

Ima pencil myself in on the list. Idk if you read the other thread, but since things changed dramatically since the beginning of the week, I'm keeping the GA, but it's going to be garaged for a while.

Hopefully these upcoming weeks bring things together.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-13-2013, 03:20 AM   #82
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
good to hear! Just get it in shape for a road trip if you are for sure coming. dont need you having problems away from home.

how old are you?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #83
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
That's the plan. I'm already saving up, cutting expenses where they don't have to be made. Today will be the last time I pay for something unnecessary. From this point on, no more steaks, no more joy trips, no more "being kind" to females (which really doesn't get me anywhere anyways). Now I'm focusing on the car. Most of the stuff on my car is done by me so I have to worry more about prices for parts than prices for labor.

The only thing that can hold me back is my car and my finances.

I'm 21 btw.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-13-2013, 05:22 AM   #84
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
That's the plan. I'm already saving up, cutting expenses where they don't have to be made. Today will be the last time I pay for something unnecessary. From this point on, no more steaks, no more joy trips, no more "being kind" to females (which really doesn't get me anywhere anyways). Now I'm focusing on the car. Most of the stuff on my car is done by me so I have to worry more about prices for parts than prices for labor.

The only thing that can hold me back is my car and my finances.

I'm 21 btw.

im 20

cuttin "being nice" to females is a great one i 'd

you've got a good plan goin man, i suggest sticking with it!

all though, im not much of a steak person.

i go on joy rides all the time when i can lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #85
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
im 20

cuttin "being nice" to females is a great one i 'd

you've got a good plan goin man, i suggest sticking with it!

all though, im not much of a steak person.

i go on joy rides all the time when i can lol

Oh damn, I imagined you in your late 20's. I have mad respect for you now. You're only 20 and managed to put in that much work on your car? That's crazy!

LOL I talk a big game, and I back it up. I've blown hundreds before just on entertainment. Plus I tip good when I meet good looking girls at restaurants and I manage to get their number. It's my thing lol

You and I both. I drive up and down to Baltimore and Richmond all the time. It's fun to open up the throttle on the interstate and let the car breathe every now and then.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #86
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Oh damn, I imagined you in your late 20's. I have mad respect for you now. You're only 20 and managed to put in that much work on your car? That's crazy!

LOL I talk a big game, and I back it up. I've blown hundreds before just on entertainment. Plus I tip good when I meet good looking girls at restaurants and I manage to get their number. It's my thing lol

You and I both. I drive up and down to Baltimore and Richmond all the time. It's fun to open up the throttle on the interstate and let the car breathe every now and then.

Haha thanks man I'm in love with the car, I plan on doing a nice build soon enough. It's not an average car you see modded, and that's what I like about it. Plus I just love the way she looks right now, after the brake setup, appearance is pretty much set. I did go through a blacked out theme for awhile, but debaged the whole trunk, removed the plasti dip on front emblem (it's chrome again) and removed the VHT on the tails back to there stock color.

Hahaha tippin big ain't worth it unless there is one night stands... And then some!

I WOT just about every time it's out.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by sleepyalero : 01-13-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #87
redaleroboi
GX Member

redaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these partsredaleroboi is infamous around these parts
I might be able to go, depending on how I'm doing financially.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #88
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
What are the details for the event? When, where, what's happening at the event? is it just a car show or are you guys going to the track? If you want, I can add the event to my website if you think it would help attendence. Also can someone e-mail me details on sponsorship of the event?
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
Old 01-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #89
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 View Post
What are the details for the event? When, where, what's happening at the event? is it just a car show or are you guys going to the track? If you want, I can add the event to my website if you think it would help attendence. Also can someone e-mail me details on sponsorship of the event?

It's a 4-5 day event. Car show for Alero's only one day, then it's basically hangin out chatting with people, go to olds museum. Then we also go to the olds homecoming show on Father's Day.

It's mainly an alero show, but other n body's are welcome they just can't partake in a few events we have.

Also: I still need to call you on some questions i just haven't had the time. I plan on doing so soon.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #90
Nas Escobar
GLS member

If I do an Alero front clip swap, then can I participate in all the events?? LMAO JK
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #91
sleepyalero
GLS member

do an alero front and rear lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #92
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
We have some people from philly/new york nas maybe you could meet up with one of them. Also the only things you couldnt be in would be the alero show, and parking at the olds show... whole weekend and those are two minor things.

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 01-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #93
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
It's a 4-5 day event. Car show for Alero's only one day, then it's basically hangin out chatting with people, go to olds museum. Then we also go to the olds homecoming show on Father's Day.

It's mainly an alero show, but other n body's are welcome they just can't partake in a few events we have.

Also: I still need to call you on some questions i just haven't had the time. I plan on doing so soon.

so where exactly is the meet? Lansing, MI? Any idea on the exact dates? I know it's around father's day, is it the week leading up to it?
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
Old 01-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #94
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Quote:
do an alero front and rear lol

I would if the trunks were interchangeable. I actually like the Alero tails better than the Grand Am ones, but I like the fact that I can get projectors for the headlights, something no one bothered to do for the Alero :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
We have some people from philly/new york nas maybe you could meet up with one of them. Also the only things you couldnt be in would be the alero show, and parking at the olds show... whole weekend and those are two minor things.

That doesn't sound that bad at all. I thought I'd be looked down upon for buying the rebadge lol

Hmmm I might do that. My idea was to go to Michigan through 70 till I hit 76 and make a pit stop in Youngstown, then go back on 76 till I hit 80. I mean if people from New York are coming down to 76 then I can see it happening.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #95
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 View Post
so where exactly is the meet? Lansing, MI? Any idea on the exact dates? I know it's around father's day, is it the week leading up to it?

its the 14-17th in June. sorry i missed that and yeah we meet/stay at the ramada hotel in lansing michigan.

nas - yeah i like the alero better imo. but you can get projectors retroed in them for a pretty penny from a company.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #96
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would if the trunks were interchangeable. I actually like the Alero tails better than the Grand Am ones, but I like the fact that I can get projectors for the headlights, something no one bothered to do for the Alero :/

Man even malibus got aftermarket heads and taillights
Old 01-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #97
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Are you serious?? That's just sad!
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 01-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #98
AleroGLS_00/04
Premier V.I.P. Member

AleroGLS_00/04 is on a distinguished road
1.Manwhore
2.sleepyalero
3.Redog
4.Billy
5.Oldsnut
6.jawa
7.Jhubbz
8.Oldsman
9.[ion] C2
10.AleroGLS_00/04
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #99
mfuller

Quote:
....but I like the fact that I can get projectors for the headlights, something no one bothered to do for the Alero :/

The hell you say.
Can you pick out the juicy part in this picture?

Old 01-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #100
sleepyalero
GLS member

i see euro alero headlight with projector installed!! mmmmmmmmmm!!!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread