Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 08-30-2006, 07:07 AM   #21
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
um, are we jacking this thread? I think I've seen less than half the posts in here about the original topic

check my sig for places to post questions about my stuff....no offense, just this is really the wrong place for it.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:47 AM   #22
honeygrl10

accident

lol you guys crack me up and yes i will update my profile i just didnt think about it before

anyway sorry i didnt get back right away, the day after i posted it my car was in a pretty bad wreck... i wonder if i could get some pics on here... ill upload real quick. So anyway ill attach them.

I tried to get an ********* front out of the whole thing but they tried to charge me (and i was shocked) $340 JUST FOR SHIPPING! Maybe its just me, but for only a front bumper that seemed WAY too much. Ive seen whole kits ship for that or less. So I didnt get the bumper but I had some minor things done. the pinstripes are off and the body lines that stick out on the side are off now too. I like it, looks classy.

But now i have to reclear the headlight that got mangled as well as replace my cold air intake, possibly the chrome center cap for the wheel, the grill inserts and they put regular headlight bulbs instead of the other ones i had so little things that i have to do on my own. Im just happy to have my car back, i had to drive around this piece of crap basic model neon for the past couple weeks.

Well i think i wrote a lot thanks for responding about the exhaust!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:49 AM   #23
honeygrl10

why does it block out the type of front bumper i wanted to get? is it because of the company name? i didnt realize it did it til i posted it.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:57 AM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
welcome back, and yes, it's because of the company name. Sorry to hear that you had an accident, but we're all glad you're ok.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #25
honeygrl10

thanks! yea i guess i left that part out, everyone was ok, including the older person. im just glad her insurance accepted full responsibility within like 5 days of the accident so it was absolutely no charge to me