Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #41
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
17 hours later with 3 of those being at a random rest stop in Ohio (don't try and take six Five-Hour Energy's at once, you'll be in serious pain for hours ), I'm back...

Zol,

Yeah I would 6-5 hour energy would NOT be good.

It was great seeing you and glad you are home safe and sound. Thanks for the update.

Old's Wife
Old 06-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #42
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Well before we finish getting unpacked and everything.

It was another successful ASS. We would like to thank everyone for coming out, it was a great time!!! A big thanks goes out to Scot's parents for the cook out, Ken & Andy for all their help and support.

We had a really good time and enjoyed ASS '10. We have a few new members that made it out and it was really great meeting you and we hope you will come back again. It was really great to see everyone. A special thanks to Smurf & his family who made a 780 mile trip to support the event, even with no Alero.

Ok... here is my mission...... I want to pass this on to everyone. We have been doing this show for 7 years now and just once I would love to see how many Alero's we can get, my goal is between 30-40. I think that would just be the highlight to the this community and to all those who you spend a great deal of time with it. So make plans now.... pass the word on, start saving.... and give suggestions on how we can get this done for 2011. Oldsman will post up the dates as soon as they are set in order to give everyone plenty of time to prepare.

We have a ton of members new and old that haven't been ever or in a while.... Please come out for 2011.

Thank you so much much to everyone!

Old's Wife

next year maybe i'll make it a plan to visit the family in indiana over that weekend... wouldn't be bringing an alero (to my knowledge so far, who knows by then!), but i would love to be there. killed me to miss it this year, cause i had so much fun last year!!! but there's no way i could have been there this year. glad everyone had a good time!! and hope everyone gets home safe
Old 06-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #43
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
mo ya know i would have been there, i just couldnt afford it, and if i have my alero next yr i will be there
Old 06-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #44
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
next year maybe i'll make it a plan to visit the family in indiana over that weekend... wouldn't be bringing an alero (to my knowledge so far, who knows by then!), but i would love to be there. killed me to miss it this year, cause i had so much fun last year!!! but there's no way i could have been there this year. glad everyone had a good time!! and hope everyone gets home safe

99- no maybe, I don't want maybe's. Make it happen.... I would love to see you and Jon again!!

Old's Wife
Old 06-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #45
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Malibu,

Thank you so much for the update. Hopefully it starts working better for you. Please update us again soon.

Drive safe

Thank you so much for coming out. Please tell Wesley the same thing, he was very well mannered and pleasant to be around.

Old's Wife

I'll definitely update as soon as I can, typing this on my iPod touch lol.

We definitely had a great time, we really have a great group of people on this forum, hopefully we can get more people to join us at ASS next year. It's worth the trip!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #46
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
im pretty pissed that i had to work all weekend. can i pre pay for next year lol
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 06-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #47
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
im pretty pissed that i had to work all weekend. can i pre pay for next year lol

Yes, A.S.S registration....LOL... Yes you can.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #48
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
mo ya know i would have been there, i just couldnt afford it, and if i have my alero next yr i will be there

I know, it was fun, like always
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #49
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
imma be there next year. i got an ASS saving account started lol
Old 06-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #50
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post

Smart Man!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #51
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
who took road warrior?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #52
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, A.S.S registration....LOL... Yes you can.
haha okay ill contact oldsman about it soon.

Quote:
great idea lol
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 06-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #53
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
17 hours later with 3 of those being at a random rest stop in Ohio (don't try and take six Five-Hour Energy's at once, you'll be in serious pain for hours ), I'm back...

be sure to drink alot of water. who knows what kind of damage your kidneys suffered.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #54
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Quote:
who took road warrior?

Malibu369258

Mo- just got home ... I had a blast thanks goes out to you, Scott, Andy, and Scott's parents. Now I just need to plan for next year
Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #55
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by strtrydr View Post
Malibu369258

Mo- just got home ... I had a blast thanks goes out to you, Scott, Andy, and Scott's parents. Now I just need to plan for next year

Great, glad to hear you made safe and sound. I am glad that you had a good time. When we have some our meets at the home, you will have to come.

Old's Wife
Old 06-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #56
Old's Wife

Ok update on travels:

Smuff & That01 are 90 miles away from KY, still have transmission problems but they think they have it licked for now. They think it is the transmission line corroded, so they are just sticking with one speed and should be fine.

and we know that Malibu is pulled over for the night.
'
Old 06-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #57
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
I and da wife are home now. Safe and sound. Made good time on our new route. Thanks to Scot, Mo, Andy, Ken, and Jim and Jan. Great to see everyone. Had a great time.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #58
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
PS.... posting more pics in the pic thread
Old 06-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #59
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
Getting hail in Lincoln at the moment, some areas reporting BASEBALL size hail! Not as big of hail in my area but still big enough for me to park the car under cover by Sonic... Will have pics of my parking skills when I get home.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #60
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
good to hear ppl getting home safe, Malibu wish you better luck.