Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 04-01-2004, 12:49 AM   #1
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
April 17th

Start meeting up at my place around 2:00 pm. Will go to whenever.

so markyour calanders.

this is be hosted by yours truely. The Alero Chapter President.

will have brats, burgers, and of course.........BEER.
Old 04-01-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
Voodosoup

I should be able to make this one!!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 08:19 PM   #3
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
dammit....well i guess ill see you then on the 17th and the 24th..lol....24th is dyno tune day for me.....so if i come down on the 17th...can ya help me install my gauges...BEFORE we get drunk?..lol

call up greg and maybe we can get his newly boosted alero goin down
and i can pick up my mirrors from chris too :thumbsup:
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 08:34 PM   #4
mfuller

Crap...I'll be up at Gingerman that day.....
Old 04-01-2004, 08:36 PM   #5
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
ya we can do that john.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:45 PM   #6
Oldsmopimp

Im there for sure! :thumbsup:
Old 04-01-2004, 09:06 PM   #7
fiestyalerogirl81

MFuller there your language will not be tolerated......haha just kidding. Wait scott if I recall you once said you live in a condo, right? And If i'm right again dont' condo's lack up backyard space for cookouts?
I'd like to go and see everyone again. But shouldn't we go to like a park or forest preserve to do it. Hey I just thought of something, maybe go to a park with a lake and do some fishing!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:42 PM   #8
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
Would be good to see you Voodoo....

I'm gonna be down there that weekend. Import Wars is that Sunday in Chicago.

Fisty---We were think'n about meating up with Fuller at the track. Road trip anyone?
Old 04-01-2004, 10:55 PM   #9
Oldsman
Owner

well we could go to gingerman sat and then drive back. but makes for long day and knowing us we wouldn't do a cookout.

far as my place, yes it is a condo but there is plenty of room for us. plus there is a garage and there is a decent yard. but knowing us, we will just sit around and BS and have some fun.

the whole park thing just involves too much right now. plus then you got to rent a pavilon.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:05 PM   #10
mfuller

Ya'll could come party at Gingerman....it's less than 3 hours from Chi-town.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:14 PM   #11
fiestyalerogirl81

why dont' we go to gingerman, lol do they have elves there too! Since the last two meets have been in the southburbs of chicago! And have a cook out up there. I also recommeded, everyone who is going pitch in for something. And not everyone bring beer. I say everyone should bring one dish, and liqour, or refreshment. That way it will help out not one person is stuck bringing all the food. And also there would then be plenty of food for everyone.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:15 PM   #12
Oldsman
Owner

it's that far away.............don't know about that.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:20 PM   #13
Oldsmopimp

Well, I have no idea what u guys are talking about now....but if yer just hangin out at Oldsmans place...count me in!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #14
wy3134

Although Im not of age to drink alcohol, I would like to join if possible. Im about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away in Evansville indiana. keep us updated! thanks!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:25 PM   #15
fiestyalerogirl81

Oldsman, now don't u go and be unfair now. The last two meets the wisconsin boys had to drive 3 hours and did they complain? I think its time we go up there.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:31 PM   #16
Oldsman
Owner

fiesty, drive about 3 hours drink a few beers and drive back......huh..........NO.

well my plan was just to have cookout at my place. if someone wants to bring something fine. but it would cheap.

Honestly. going to gingerman might be cool. But i don't want to drive the extra and spend extra money. Trying to save money for other things.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM   #17
fiestyalerogirl81

So then greg, john , and matt all have to drive 3 hours drink beer and then drive back?
Old 04-01-2004, 11:37 PM   #18
fiestyalerogirl81

stop thinking of yourself and start thinking of others!!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:38 PM   #19
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
so what's the deal here? i know i'm not the most dependable when it comes to these things but i would like to meet up what's the final word here.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:44 PM   #20
Oldsman
Owner

fiesty................listen. if greg, john and whoever else drinks here. they have a place to crash so they don't have to drive. now how is that thinking of myself.

fiesty do you even know where gingerman is?????????????????

it is in Michigan. so add another 3 hours to everyones drive. but let the WI boys decide on if they want too.

Besides you don't even know what meets are in mind for this year.