Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 06-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #21
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMahanXcorEXx View Post
Boo you, I go 100+ all the time, for all you people who wine about street racing, thats like going and buying a supra and driveing +5 everyday, where is the fun in that, I don't know about you, but I thrive off speed, and I want more, + I have full control of my car, I have been completely sideways and recovered going 80+

you are an idiot....thats all i have to say.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #22
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
For saying that, you are now declared a complete effing idiot.

Speed is retarded, acceleration is what's fun. I want a Supra not to go 180+ MPH on public roads like a moron, but for the ACCELERATION. Going fast at a constant or slowly rising speed is just like driving at any slow speed, but with less time to visualize and properly navigate a situation. There's no reason to go 100 on public roads, less time to react, more opportunities to die. What you do affects others on the road (Oh but there's no one else on the road when I do it, right). What do you expect to do when you hit a pothole or have a BLOWOUT at that speed? You have been completely sideways and recovered at 80MPH based on many variable conditions. Next time you might not.

You have "full control of your vehicle" eh? Go hit a patch of ice sometime and navigate through some cones autocross style. Control is dictated by environmental factors and your vehicles mechanical ability, you cannot plainly say you are always in control.

Quote:
Now you're EVEN MORE effing retarded.

Oh, so a minivan changes lanes legally at the regulated speed and since YOU'RE effING RACING FLYING UP ON THEM AND YOU HIT THEM it's their fault. You definitely didn't do anything wrong at all. What were they doing going the speed limit?

You do NOT have full control over your vehicle if you cannot stop or avoid a collision situation while moving.

VERY well put..... i was going to type more but i think its just a waste of time cause this dumbass kid wont listen anyways.....
Old 06-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
The sad thing is, the few people like him make all the rest of us teenagers look like idiots
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #24
whiterider00
GLS member

whiterider00 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
90% of street racing accidents occur because something like a minivan or something switches lanes in front of you randomly. Its not the racers (normally) who cause the accidents.

wow...maybe he was going too fast to realize he sounds like an f***ing moron...if you were doing the speed limit, their random lane switching would be far enough in front of you, you would be able to avoid them...good luck not dieing...
whiterider00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #25
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

This is what i think..... he trys to make himself look cool on here, saying he goes over 100 mph all the time and he has control over his car. Its just funny, cause now you look like a complete idiot. Your not a damn race car driver, if you "thrive off speed and you want more", then go to a damn back road or track....dont put other peoples lives in danger.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #26
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I really didn't mean to offend anyone, and we normally race on an empty Road out in the country, there are no side entrances and its perfectly flat. I agree with what you mean, I enjoy acceleration more than speed, not speed, but thanks for not banning me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and No I don't really speed that much over on public streets, normally unless I'm late but thats more speeding than racing.

and no I don't try to look cool I am cool

I did a huge article on racing and how it has evolved, and it was proven that the majority of accidents occured from unexpected occuranced, not them loseing control from speed related factors.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #27
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
nice sidestep. douche.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #28
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I really didn't mean to offend anyone, and we normally race on an empty Road out in the country, there are no side entrances and its perfectly flat. I agree with what you mean, I enjoy acceleration more than speed, not speed, but thanks for not banning me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and No I don't really speed that much over on public streets, normally unless I'm late but thats more speeding than racing.

and no I don't try to look cool I am cool

I did a huge article on racing and how it has evolved, and it was proven that the majority of accidents occured from unexpected occuranced, not them loseing control from speed related factors.

I think we can all agree that we would rather not hear about some teenager in Indiana losing control of his car and what not and finding out it was you...

so yeah, please keep racing on the track where it belongs.
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #29
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
i have calmed my driving down alot cause yeah too many tickets and its stupid to put others in the line of danger just for your own good time
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #30
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
nice sidestep. douche.

LOL
Old 06-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #31
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Right, which is why good drivers "expect the unexpected." You must have a plan to use for any situation that arises. It is still "speed related factors" because:

higher velocity = lower time to react

Higher speed, higher risk. All there is to it.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #32
GoldStar611
GX Member

GoldStar611 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Its not the racers (normally) who cause the accidents.

This has got to be the most ignorant and post I've ever read on aleromod...if you idiots weren't racing in the first place then there would be no wreck..wtf? That doesn't even make sense anyway... like saying it wasn't the gun and person pulling the trigger who killed him but the bullet and the gunpowder instead (normally)..
GoldStar611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #33
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldStar611 View Post
This has got to be the most ignorant and post I've ever read on aleromod...if you idiots weren't racing in the first place then there would be no wreck..wtf? That doesn't even make sense anyway... like saying it wasn't the gun and person pulling the trigger who killed him but the bullet and the gunpowder instead (normally)..

Totally.

xXMahanXcorEXx is a kid, that's it. He'll, hopefully, grow out of that childish attitude sooner than later, for the sake of maybe a life.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM   #34
Blender345
GX Member

Blender345 is on a distinguished road
I have also been trying to calm down when I drive but it isn't very easy. I can get road rage pretty easily unfortunately... I try chewing gum to relieve it but lol... so far I am making progress... and I have never been in a speed related incident. I try to drive safely, well I do, lol. And I never plan to street race (not that my car can beat anything worth racing).
Blender345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #35
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
^Haha.. I'm working on a device for road rage purposes.. I cannot stand tailgaters and EVERYONE tailgates me. I'll be having something to persuade them to back off a bit soon.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #36
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

Quote:
^Haha.. I'm working on a device for road rage purposes.. I cannot stand tailgaters and EVERYONE tailgates me. I'll be having something to persuade them to back off a bit soon.

train horn mounted in the back and BRIGHT lights in your back window to blind them
Old 06-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #37
Blender345
GX Member

Ya anyone who has any help for road rage issues let me know. I'm willing to try anything... even the slightest things of dumb people driving sets me off... I can't stand being on the road and people cut people off and... I dunno don't get me started lol. I just get so angry when I can't figure out how the people got their lisence. Thanks God I don't live in New Jersey lol.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #38
[ion] C2
636 whp

that too but this one is far more cool and more persuasive you'll see, it's related to something HUGE i'm working on that is highly profitable
Old 06-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #39
Blender345
GX Member

keep me updated on this ion... you seem to know a lot about a lot and how to do a lot alot of things... wow that doesn't make sense at the end but you get my point.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #40
alerojack
GX Member

alerojack is an unknown quantity at this point
i used to do the whole street racing thing, but having a daughter changes how you see alot of things. makes life a little more clear. some of you out here with kids no exactly what i mean.
alerojack is offline   Reply With Quote