Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
slrr123
GX Member

slrr123 is on a distinguished road
Well I cleared my corners and showing some other misc stuff :D

Yeah I spent a good 8 hours cleaning and buffing the lenses but it will do for now. I know the pics will be out of order but its the best I could do one my iPhone lol. Cleared the corners and painted the trim bezels black. I really like them. I also show in some of my pics is my wire under the hood for my audio equipment. That its two 1/0 wires coming off the alt one going to the battery and one going to the fuse box. I have a total of 4 runs of 1/0 wire going to the trunk 2+'s & 2-'s for two batteries in the spare tire well. I will be running 4-12's on 4800-5000 watts true rms (not max...) and a 1200watt rms 4ch for my mids and highs. Those pics will come in due time when I get all the stuff to put it all in. But this was to say what all those wires are for lol. And lastly the lights above my pedals are LED strip lights they are all around and in the trunk too. I have two colors for right now on a toggle switch purple/sky blue. I will get a key box eventually to get all million colors from the strips but I got these things for free and I'm not really worried about it.
slrr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
simonclay
GX Member

simonclay is on a distinguished road
I like it. It looks pretty good. If it were me, I would try to pretty the wires up somehow.
simonclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
slrr123
GX Member

slrr123 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonclay View Post
I like it. It looks pretty good. If it were me, I would try to pretty the wires up somehow.

Yeah the way they are run now was to get around the factory air box I might squeze a second battery in that spot. If not it will be definately due for a clean up. I mostly did them that loose is incase anything that need to be worked on the motor can be without having to remove them. People keep saying its too much wire for audio but I tell them its not a good thing drawing close to 400+ amps out of a 12 ga wire from the charging system. Things will start too melt lol.
slrr123 is offline   Reply With Quote