Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-02-2004, 01:06 AM   #41
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
yet id be willing to bet eminem doesnt cry laying on his stacks of millions of dollars every night
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:55 PM   #42
2000NavyAleroGLS

not exactly my style of rims. It just doesn't look right. Too big.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:03 PM   #43
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
too big and too ugly
Old 04-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #44
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
needs slammed, but then he would be forced to do suspension modifications....
Old 05-04-2004, 12:35 AM   #45
black_magic

So someone finally does something original and everyone bashes him? That's pretty stupid in my opinion. If people like him didn't want to be different than every Alero would look the same, a big spoiler and stock rims seems to be the trend. I think the 20's look pretty sweet, not to mention original.I have 18 inch spinners on my Alero and it isnt lowered or anything, maybe you guys could make fun of that too. All im sayin is, sure, he talks like hes straight thuggin, but give him a break, he likes it and thats all that matters. Not trying to start anything, just trying to cut the poor guy some slack.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:15 PM   #46
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
^^OK but 18's are fine, but 20's are too big. I think what a lot of people are saying is that he could have spent the money on other things for his car instead of 3 sets of rims.

Plus the first set he put on was 16's so he most likely bought a 4 banger with the 15" stockers on it. Chrome is way too heavy for a 4 cyl motor. He will kill his tranny or maybe even his motor

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 03:41 PM   #47
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by black_magic@May 4 2004, 12:35 AM
I think the 20's look pretty sweet, not to mention original.

I have 18 inch spinners on my Alero and it isnt lowered or anything, maybe you guys could make fun of that too.
first off........ 20s have been put on an alero befor. so its not original.

second.... in reguards to makin for of u for ur spinners..... ok...... hey that must look really sweet dude!!!! i been meaning ot buy a set from walmart myself
Old 05-04-2004, 03:51 PM   #48
vodkaslut85

wow, well I'll prolly get laughed out of the room if and when I install the air ride adjustable suspension and 20's I was planning on getting a while from now. I don't plan on having problems because I've already started maping out how far I'd have to move everything back and I plan on shaving the wheel wells and removing that door jam that's in the way. The guy is original and he has SOME good ideas, but his atitude and thinking that "more tv's show's off the bling" isn't too cool. If I were him and had money to blow on 20's and all those damn tv's...I'd re-do the interrior first, maybe sued or velvet...something truelly original to an Alero. and I was jokin' about the air ride... lol...but 20's aren't out of the picture...but I plan on going for a much cleaner look and tucking them into the wells.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:13 PM   #49
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally posted by vodkaslut85@May 4 2004, 02:51 PM
wow, well I'll prolly get laughed out of the room if and when I install the air ride adjustable suspension and 20's I was planning on getting a while from now. I don't plan on having problems because I've already started maping out how far I'd have to move everything back and I plan on shaving the wheel wells and removing that door jam that's in the way. The guy is original and he has SOME good ideas, but his atitude and thinking that "more tv's show's off the bling" isn't too cool. If I were him and had money to blow on 20's and all those damn tv's...I'd re-do the interrior first, maybe sued or velvet...something truelly original to an Alero. and I was jokin' about the air ride... lol...but 20's aren't out of the picture...but I plan on going for a much cleaner look and tucking them into the wells.
good luck, I alreayd know everything involved in doin this and its a PITA!
Old 05-04-2004, 05:46 PM   #50
vodkaslut85

silent, how long did it take you to do it, and would you say it's worth it?
Old 05-04-2004, 07:27 PM   #51
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by vodkaslut85@May 4 2004, 07:51 PM
...I'd re-do the interrior first, maybe sued or velvet...something truelly original to an Alero....
nope sorry wrong again, it's been done before....i don't have the pictures on my computer anymore but i'll try to fine them
Old 05-07-2004, 01:54 AM   #52
Sportalero

I'm really having a hard time understanding how you newbies with two months or less on this site can deem something as being "original". Thinking that you're "Alero Know It Alls" only gets you in trouble early in the game.

Robbie's Aftermath with 20s up front, 22s in the rear
Old 05-07-2004, 02:20 PM   #53
duesergirl

I say more power to the guy if he likes what he's done. Personally, I wouldn't put 20's on my car, cause I think they look too big and out of place. That's just me.

But just because I say it looks too big doesn't mean I'm bashing the guy. I realize a few people were, because the guy did make a couple of stupid statements. Whoever said "everyone" was bashing him because he did something original, though, apparently didn't read the entire thread. Some people were bashing, but most people just gave their opinions. Like I just did.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:55 PM   #54
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

those are 18's in front and 20's in the rear on robbie's car. he is doing the 20/22's this year with a whole new suspention.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:50 PM   #55
Sportalero

^^Correct you are, Si. 18s up front, 20s in the rear, and this was back in '01, so my "original" point still stands.