Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 10-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
Radiator removal....

so i searched and turned up fack all so here it is... am i right in thinking the entire rad/fan assembly will just drop out the bottom once unhooked... or do i need to remove something up top? or will it come up?
if theres a how too pleeease gimme a link

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
No way, the fan assembly comes out the top and so does the rad. i've been there and tried that, lol.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
BLK03GXS
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
No way, the fan assembly comes out the top and so does the rad. i've been there and tried that, lol.
Right on man.. umm... (awkward silence ) Can someone decode that for me? i dont speak longcat.... Is that like.. NO way its coming out the top... or No WAY that comes out the bottom... it comes out the top?
lol
idk maybe when i get up and read this again it will become obvious to me, but right meow at 4 am i dont understand longggggggcat
meow

Old 10-16-2012, 07:43 AM   #4
mfuller

It drops out through the bottom.
Remove the air dam underneath the front bumper; it also holds the radiator/condensor/fan assembly in the car.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
BLK03GXS
GLS member

saaawweeettt, thanks bruh. Stay off that ice!

Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Remove the fiberglass air deflector. 3 10mm bolts on each side and it will drop.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
brickkk
GX Member

brickkk is on a distinguished road
me i had problems removing my rad when i did my clutch slave cylinder i had to take it by under the car , and also a second rad wich is for the ac? i guess . it is way smaller and it came with the rad , 2 -3 bolts to take them apart i think

there is a bolt hidden behind the lights on both side , i had beef with taking them off also
Old 10-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
BLK03GXS
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickkk View Post
me i had problems removing my rad when i did my clutch slave cylinder i had to take it by under the car , and also a second rad wich is for the ac? i guess . it is way smaller and it came with the rad , 2 -3 bolts to take them apart i think

there is a bolt hidden behind the lights on both side , i had beef with taking them off also

cool thanks, theres only like 2 bolts left on the bottom because the previous owner parked it in a slue via a fence lol