Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 07-30-2006, 06:34 AM   #1
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Firebird Raceway Pt.3

Lets try this again...

Elitecloud: ?
Cheerockracy: ?
Trickyslick: ?
Sburke: MAYBE
BlackJack: NO

Date: August 12, 2006 (Saturday)
Time: ? Starts @ 6pm

This is the last Saturday Night Drags until the New Year!!!
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #2
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
heh, not a big incentive for me to drive 3 hours to run 15.9, beat 3 civics, have a close one with a mustang and get my ass handed to me by a camaro on NOS. Somehow I think I've seen this before.

On the other hand, it would be a good time to test out some theories I have about your car, and work on "project X" as we discussed.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:12 PM   #3
sburke
GL Member

sburke is an unknown quantity at this point
I might make it if I have what I'm working on installed by then, I doubt it though, money is tight.
sburke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack
heh, not a big incentive for me to drive 3 hours to run 15.9, beat 3 civics, have a close one with a mustang and get my ass handed to me by a camaro on NOS. Somehow I think I've seen this before.

On the other hand, it would be a good time to test out some theories I have about your car, and work on "project X" as we discussed.

I just might have to delay this then and make the 3hr trip to your house...all depends on the my time I have available...should be moving off base hopefully around the same time...I will give you a call!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:04 AM   #5
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
You've got my number, call anytime. How about Elite....haven't heard from him in awhile.

Old 07-31-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

I tried to send elitecloud a PM but his box is full but I was planning on seeing if he was up for the trip also...so we shall see
Old 08-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #7
elitecloud
GL Member

elitecloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to elitecloud
hey guys, i'm backkk

the new forums, i don't get emails or pop up's about Pm's and i hardly ever check my pm's that's my bad

I work graves, and i'm broke as a joke right now

plus i'm MOVING 3 miles down the road and i'm robbing from peter to pay paul with this whole house thing....so i sadly have to say no trip to SV, Tho the food was excellent! and no racing

i don't even have the funds to paintball, which is my newest hobby, and i'm quitting smoking......i can't support the habit lol

Sorry guys, seriously

:-(

2006 Toyota X-Runner
elitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 12:16 PM   #8
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

been there, done that. It was really rough when I had a break in service. Out of the Air Force, and before joining the Army. Best way to make QUICK cash:

There's always someone out there around you that is really pissed off at someone else. Go buy a set of weights (low-dollar dumbells are fine, as long as they're HEAVY). This will be a very inexpensive method of gaining job experiences and resources.

People out there are always willing to pay good money to see someone they dislike, getting their ass kicked, leg broke, etc. Capitolize on that. It's fast, easy, and non-taxable (since there's no paperwork or record keeping), and you can make a fortune really fast.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:22 PM   #9
elitecloud
GL Member

or i could just contract you out!

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 08-05-2006, 12:31 PM   #10
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

can't hire me, I know you can't pay

Old 08-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #11
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

See if you can PM Lisa and get her in, I haven't even seen her comment on it, but I know she was interested in a performance boost, which we can help her with.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:59 AM   #12
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

I am more than likely going to have to back out of this...just dropped $590 in computer parts to get my desktop up and running to play WoW...so I am extremely broke now...although i am still planning on coming down some time soon...getting paid next tuesday so i will probably come down the 19th if you are not busy.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
elitecloud
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strtrydr
I am more than likely going to have to back out of this...just dropped $590 in computer parts to get my desktop up and running to play WoW...so I am extremely broke now...although i am still planning on coming down some time soon...getting paid next tuesday so i will probably come down the 19th if you are not busy.

Ever get the shift kit working man??

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #14
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry again always seems to fall on a busy weekend...if I dont have to work probally shooting over to San Diego for the wekend. Idle minds get you i trouble.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:51 PM   #15
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitecloud
Ever get the shift kit working man??

No...but it wont matter if we can make the trip to SV.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:09 PM   #16
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
are any of you planning on going to HIN this weekend?
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #17
elitecloud
GL Member

HIN? what's that? i work weekends, but i don't go to work till saturday night....

oh and firebird is a deffinate for me this friday, and every friday actually cuz i have fridays off yahhh

2006 Toyota X-Runner
Old 10-09-2006, 12:47 PM   #18
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Headstrong2740 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
HIN stands for Hot Import Nights.....Huge Car show!!. Very popular. I have them as one of my sponsors for my car....havent been to one show yet though

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589855
Headstrong2740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #19
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

heads up fellas. I may be trekkin to Tucson S.I.R. on Oct 26th. Transmission wont let me do any really impressive runs yet though.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #20
elitecloud
GL Member

cool beans, but now it seems my driver's window doesn't want to roll down, it's like if it's not one dayum thing it's another......

i'm really getting fed up with this car...

2006 Toyota X-Runner