Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 06-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
luckilero7
GL Member

luckilero7 is an unknown quantity at this point
GT Mirrors?

So looking at a listing on ebay for 99 - 03 grand am gt dual post rear view mirror (powered) for 22.68 each. They will work on my 03 alero right?
luckilero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
of course
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
or you could get the pair of black power ones for 35 bucks. also on ebay...
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
luckilero7
GL Member

did i miss the listing? possibly put a link to it for me please?
Old 06-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
ill try to find it. i saw it a few days ago and i was gunna get them but i didnt have any spare cash.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 06-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
luckilero7
GL Member

k awesome thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
alero_bmxer
GL Member

i found them but i was wrong they were 54 for the set of power mirrors sorry about that

Old 06-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
luckilero7
GL Member

lol well at least thanks for the look out! il get the others then it looks like!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:20 AM   #9
AtomicX
GL Member

AtomicX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AtomicX
If they are powered, the only thing is that the up and down are reversed, so if you want to aim the mirror down, you need to push the up button.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #10
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicX View Post
If they are powered, the only thing is that the up and down are reversed, so if you want to aim the mirror down, you need to push the up button.

true..which is why you set it and forget it, and don't let anybody else drive your car.

BTW you can get them from Amazon

Driver:
http://www.amazon.com/PONTIAC-MIRROR...27570&sr= 8-1

Passenger:
http://www.amazon.com/PONTIAC-MIRROR...27570&sr= 8-2

I got mine there like $58 shipped for power mirrors
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
luckilero7
GL Member

the ones on ebay are 22.68 each and free shipping each. no one else really drives my cars and if they do they know not to move my mirrors