Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Suspension Info

I am sure this thread will ignite some anger but I assure you, I thoroughly searched. Everything pertaining to this topic is that has been posted is curtailed to a specific need/desire. So I had to ask not only for the general information of it, but what advice I could receive to suit my specific situation.

I have seen where Ion wanted suspension for a roadway race, I know of another member that does the rally cross and requires certain specs for that and there was another that just wanted something cheap and functional. A lot of threads are old and the same products are not offered (like eibachs from what I understand).

So here goes. After my rims and new tires the remark I have received most often is to lower my car. So I am interested in what setup would suit me best. Money is not an issue, performance is handy but look and practicality are key in my search. I have looked on aleromod.com upgrades by Ion but I would like to hear if there are other options available that are new or unmentioned.

Other things I am curious about is with lowering springs, what else on the suspension should be completed in conjunction? Struts? I read in another post about mounts going bad if you can hear squeaking (which I do). I plan to have anything and everything installed professionally because I do not have the tools nor do I desire the risk with compressing springs.

I'll take it all please.